ForumsThe TavernWhat's the worst way to die?

125 21182
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

Be creative.

Mine would be being shot out into space and not being able to breath.

• 125 Replies
TheSquidNation
TheSquidNation
78 posts
Nomad

being dragged into the middle of the forest, tied to a tree, sliced open andleft to have your insides eaten by the predators. Ur alive the whole time.

Thats nice....yeah im going to say that is the worst
Nakusavi
Nakusavi
4 posts
Scribe

Buried alive. Maybe it's just a personal phobia, but it sounds horrible.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

There was this guy who met a bear in the woods and did the worse thing possible. He ran away. The bear chased him down and vicously mualed him. Then he laid there for I think hours until he was saved. He had nightmares about the mauling for the next few days. And considering all the surgery and morphine the doctors gave him he was asleep a lot. If he had died after all that it would've been pretty terrible.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Ur swimming and dragged under water by a shark. It bit into ur lag and ur blood is all around u. It let's u go and u go back to the surface. U try swing but ur leg has been badly hurt and is holding on by only skin. U then float on ur back and start to get dizzy and then the shark comes back. It bites back into ur other leg and u see it all happen. U see the black eyes and the teeth and the blood. It bring u under and rips of both ur legs. Then a boat come over with ur friends in it. They see u and start bringing u in but the shark cone back and bites u when ur almost on the boat. Ur screaming in pain in the game of tug of war when the shark dives down and u see the horrified faces of ur friend as ur dragged under by the shark. Then the shark let's u go far away from ur friends and u float to the surface all alone. U sit there, legless and alone and die of lack of blood.

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

The worst way to die is to die unnecessarily.

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

I would say the worst way to die is if you die unexpectedly cuz you didnt see it coming and you didnt even know that you were gonna die.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

Being shot in the stomach at close range. Depending on where you're shot, you've only got an hour to live and since it's at close range, that bullet's burning hot.

bafflepitch
bafflepitch
6 posts
Nomad

auggy2627liveca,

wouldn't surprise death be the best way to die?

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Bleeding out from your pinky toe getting cut and not clotting.

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

@bafflepitch

I disagree because your living a perfect happy life, and then all of a sudden someones killing you,so for me thats worst.

mrTrippy
mrTrippy
517 posts
Nomad

Someone slowly slicing away peices of you.

superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

Being suffocated by having your head shoved up your mum's rear passage

Dregus2
Dregus2
492 posts
Blacksmith

You get put in a box that gets buried underground and just left there till you die.

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

being forced to drink drain cleaner. It is highly acidic, and it would be indigestible. imagine the worst heartburn you've ever had. now multiply that by like 10, and imagine it's burning your entire digestive system. the cleaner will slowly burn through your body until it burns a hole in the skin somewhere, and exits your body. But wait there's more! now that your digestive system has been digested, You starve and/or obtain a raging infection. the end .

Drain Cleaner is actually not an acid, it is an alkaline, which is actually worse for your body. The digestive system is proofed against acids, but an alkaline will eat straight through it. Other than that, I commend you for your creativity.
darkflame12
darkflame12
33 posts
Nomad

Get eaten from the inside from those weird worm things put in your mouth that you see in movies

Showing 61-75 of 125