ForumsThe TavernWhat's the worst way to die?

125 21178
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

Be creative.

Mine would be being shot out into space and not being able to breath.

• 125 Replies
FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

Maybe getting devoured by a small black hole.You will be rifted to parts.Oh wait, you die so fast that you wont feel anything...

Maybe beign slowly crushed, start on your feets to maximase pain.

Roger721
Roger721
1,100 posts
Nomad

Die in a "The Green Mile" fashion: with a 110 years of age after all your friends and family. That would be very sad

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

having to spend a lifetime with rebecca black and justin bieber

I would kill myself in the first 5 seconds with them. Hearing Justin Bieber sing? Nooo. that's too much torture.
circuitstar
circuitstar
74 posts
Nomad

To get hit by an armored truck to me thats painful if you just look in front of one its so freakin huge!

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

To be paper cut to death while covered in salt. It would hurt so much!

swagman
swagman
153 posts
Nomad

To get burned alive.Talk about pain.

TheLegitGamer
TheLegitGamer
181 posts
Nomad

Snorting red fire ants. It would probably make you want to kill yourself before you kill yourself

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

Being betrayed and killed by your best friend, and you'll know that no one will miss you. Looking right in his eyes the last minute of your life, no one else will care about that.

There are many types of pain, but which is worse?

bazz1
bazz1
285 posts
Peasant

how about putting a plastic bag over you head no breath or... letting killer bugs bite you to death that should hurt oh and let them all have lost two legs so they move slower

DrWhitey
DrWhitey
1 posts
Nomad

Butt secks till death in jail

eddyalex
eddyalex
307 posts
Nomad

that someone puts a flesh eating animal inside your body and that it's eats you up slowly from the inside

that would be pretty disgusting...

anyway being tortured slowly by cutting of small parts very slowly
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Last night i watched the human centipede, the way two of the people who are made the human centipede die is officially the worst way to die in my opinion, ew.

inferedmonkey
inferedmonkey
942 posts
Peasant

Being thrown into a fire and just before dying having the fire put out. Then being starved until you die while everyday being cut lightly across your body by a guy in a scary clown mask. -_-

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

Being burnt, put on a Crucifix, then being almost drown, then cut every day by a guy with a barbed butcher knife, then having a minor surgery on you every day while awake, acid on your legs, electrocuted, and then, finally, being chased by a guy with a chainsaw through a never-ending maze with no clothes on.

pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

Crucifixion has to be the most torturous way to die. You get put on a cross and watch people put giant nails into your palms and feet, which hurt like hell. And if you don't die by bleeding out, you're just left there to die, no food or water, no way of getting off.

Showing 91-105 of 125