ForumsThe TavernWhat's the worst way to die?

125 21174
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

Be creative.

Mine would be being shot out into space and not being able to breath.

• 125 Replies
s0817br
s0817br
22 posts
Nomad

Crucifixion is usually done with rope straps not nails. They would usually die of suffocation not blood loss. But the worse way to die is to die without knowing JC.

WolfWolf
WolfWolf
800 posts
Nomad

Well I'd say the Aztec human sacrifice ritual. Being tied to a slab with tons of people watching as a guy just rips through you're chest until he takes out you're heart. Then I think you have about thirty seconds until you die if you have you're heart out so the last thing you'll see is a guy holding you're heart in his hand.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

I think that the "Cupcakes" story would be a pretty bad way to die...

My vote goes to Cupcakes.

eatmydust166
eatmydust166
923 posts
Peasant

Well I'd say the Aztec human sacrifice ritual.

I was going to say something else, but the second I saw this, I saw no need. I completely agree with that. Plus, all those people get to watch you die...
TheLegitGamer
TheLegitGamer
181 posts
Nomad

I believe I saw this in a SAW Movie.
A Machine where your body parts are strapped in. And your arms first start to slow turn 360 degrees, breaking them. Then both of your legs. Then finally your neck!
Sounds painful.

killer1205
killer1205
38 posts
Nomad

stabbed in the leg, frozen in the arctic, and the buried with no coffin

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,906 posts
Nomad

the guy who got buried alive in 1000 ways to die

Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

Waterbed. If you watched 1,000 ways to die you'd know.

divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

Um tied to 20000 lbs and threw into the water

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

Probably dying alone without anyone there to comfort you. Thank would really be awful.

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Warning, this is going to be very disturbing and may scar you for life.

First, be blind-folded and stretched taught by each of your limbs, just barely dislocating the joints. An ear piercing, horrible shrieking noise is played at incredibly high decibel levels during the whole torture. Then, have a heavy weight put on your chest, enough so that you can't take a full breath, but not enough to suffocate you. Next, have bamboo grown through each joint other than vertebrae and those close to vital organs. After that, be brought to a low level of hypothermia and branded until your entire torso is covered in a thick crust. Now, the crust is slowly pulled off. Salt crystals are drug across your exposed flesh, cutting like sand paper. In order to prevent bleeding out, an electric current is arced across to cauterize the wounds. Now, the bamboo is cut at the base and pulled out so that the branches and leaves tear the flesh. The blind-fold is removed to reveal a searing light. Now, being little more than a limp, blind, starving lump of flesh knowing nothing but pain, you nearly die of dehydration only to be given parasite infested water. Next, the parasites slowly eat holes through you until. Feeling merciful, your captor now boils you alive from the inside out while freezing you from the outside in.

I did warn you.......

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Warning, this is going to be very disturbing and may scar you for life.

First, be blind-folded and stretched taught by each of your limbs, just barely dislocating the joints. An ear piercing, horrible shrieking noise is played at incredibly high decibel levels during the whole torture. Then, have a heavy weight put on your chest, enough so that you can't take a full breath, but not enough to suffocate you. Next, have bamboo grown through each joint other than vertebrae and those close to vital organs. After that, be brought to a low level of hypothermia and branded until your entire torso is covered in a thick crust. Now, the crust is slowly pulled off. Salt crystals are drug across your exposed flesh, cutting like sand paper. In order to prevent bleeding out, an electric current is arced across to cauterize the wounds. Now, the bamboo is cut at the base and pulled out so that the branches and leaves tear the flesh. The blind-fold is removed to reveal a searing light. Now, being little more than a limp, blind, starving lump of flesh knowing nothing but pain, you nearly die of dehydration only to be given parasite infested water. Next, the parasites slowly eat holes through you until. Feeling merciful, your captor now boils you alive from the inside out while freezing you from the outside in.

I did warn you.......

Pffffft I've been through worse.

First, one by one your fingers and toes are cut off at their base while you try to wiggle them. Second, to prevent bleeding you are burned to heal the wound a little bit. You are then forced water through your nostrils until you are highly uncomfortable. You are also in a place where the echo is easily created and thus you hear your own screams. After that, you are then removed of one of your eyeballs and feel the pain of not being able to see with one of your eye. You are then exposed to a high decibel of sound to one of your ear drums that it starts to bleed and burst. All of a while, there are constricting bands that become tighter the more you move. After that, more water is poured into your nose. After you scream so much that you almost lose your voice, a heavy weight is put on your torso that you are not able to breathe like the above post. You are then shocked multiple times leaving you in a death-like state. You are then forced to wear a crown of thorns. To help revive you a little bit, you are forced to drink vinegar and water. Yet again, more water is poured down your nose. After you think you cannot take any more pain, you are then strapped down to a bed of hot rocks, while you are crushed from the top slowly with a flat-like metal surface pushing down on you. Before you die, you are removed of your other eye and lose hearing in your other ear, making you in a useless state. Your tongue is then cut off and you are drowned in a never-ending water fall while a heavy weight crushes down on you and as you lie down on a bed of hot-rocks. Lastly, your spinal cord is ripped out and you are now just a empty shell of a body. Your dead body is then fed to worms and maggots, and your friends and family forget about you.

Thinking about it makes me be grateful about my current life...
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Not bad for a beginner, but replace the water in the nose with vinegar. Also, the flat metal plate should be a rough, uneven plate.

Good to see another creative entry, though.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Thanks, and I just thought of some more. While all that happens, your teeth are then forcibly removed and a really really bad odor causes you to breathe through your mouth while you bleed out your gums. I find it disturbing that I would think up about this though....

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

What about being paralyzed with dull surgical tools. Then being dropped into the forest. And you have to sit there and starve/ be attacked by animals until you die. But you are given small amounts of food and water. enough at a time to keep you alive for a month.

Showing 106-120 of 125