ForumsForum GamesComplete the Objective Spinoff: Boss Rush

605 68102
sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

hi you guys, and if you're wondering, i felt like running a CTO spinoff, so i did. if you're wondering, this would kinda be like a boss rush version of CTO, where you're only fighting bosses for most of the game, unless you need to do something first. before you complain, i got Kylelolcat's permission, and now with out farther ado, on with first objective.

Current Objective: Defeat Sonny and Veradux.
Enemies Hp: Sonny 5000/5000, Veradux 4000/4000
Enemies Status: None
Damaged: None
Critical: None
Dead: None
Trapped in Time(banned): None

now then, let's go.

• 605 Replies
Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

I use my Radiation powers to drain the rings out of sonic.

spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

i scream loudly at him. and by loudly i mean loudly enough to paralyze and push backwards. also loudly enough to rupture internal systems.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Current Objective: Defeat Dark Super Sonic. there may be another way to win.
Enemies Hp: Dark Super Sonic 25000/25000
Enemies Status: Pissed. Super Form-50% less damage.
Resistances:
Weaknesses:
Allies:
Damaged:
Critical:
Dead:
Annoying(Warning):
Trapped in Time(banned): domecraft

@Kylelolcat: Dark Super Sonic doesn't exactly use rings. prehaps a look at the enemy status would tell you something

@Spartandestroyer: you do realize it's SONIC THE HEDGEHOG! he breaks the sound barrier almost every time he runs... yeah, that's not gonna work.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I stick my finger up into the air, causing the sky to darken and shout out the incantation for Hado #90 Kurohitsugi, which starts creating a huge black box surrounding Dark Super Sonic. When the box fully encloses the enemy, there are cross shaped spears at the top. The cross-shaped spears then rapidly multiply downwards, piercing the enemy inside from head to toe. The box evaporates into the air revealing the victim.

spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

i activate plan ultimatium fusion!

fusing myself with herobrine the ghost of minecraft i double in size and speed and also gaining a golden apple that i can use to restore peoples health and finally i become encased in diamond armor and hold a shining diamond sword. the diamond armor and sword are brand new so it is VERY durable. if i take damage i can heal myself with the golden apple. i do not have a picture of my fusion state so read what i wrote carefully.

Martiantraitor
Martiantraitor
133 posts
Nomad

I throw a bucket of ice cold water over sonic (he hates water)

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Um... i spend quality time with sonic therefore making him not pissed?

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

I switch to my dark powers and absorb every OUUUUUNCE of his rage!

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Current Objective: Defeat Dark Super Sonic. there may be another way to win.
Enemies Hp: Dark Super Sonic 25000/25000
Enemies Status: Pissed. Super Form-50% less damage. Targetting Martiantraitor-5 turns
Resistances:
Weaknesses:
Allies:
Damaged: Martiantraitor, Riptizoid101
Critical:
Dead:
Annoying(Warning):
Trapped in Time(banned): domecraft

@Darkfire: Sonic escapes by moving through a gap before it fully closed.

@spartandestroyer: haha... no.

@Martian: well, have fun.

@Riptizoid: middle of a fight...

@kylelolcat: sadly, you can't absorb emotion, or control it. i'd say out of the bunch, yours and darkfire45's attacks was the smartest

Sonic kicks Martian into Riptizoid!

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

I use gravity manipulation to only shift sonic's gravity, therefore making sonic go on upside down and everyone else has normal gravity. I then destroy any roofs or anything sonic can hang on to and he floats 900 feet high, then i use gravity manipulation to make sonic very heavy therefore crashing into the earth extremely hard!

DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

I call in knuckles to get the chaos emeralds back from sonic.(Seeing as he is "super", he needs the emeralds to be "super&quot

rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

i call eggman to try and kill sonic

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Since CtO is so often linked to Memetia, I use Holy powers to inflict Judgement on Sonic. Basically, it punishes the target depending on how sinful they've been. Such sins include Chaos Powers, Dark Influence and Anger.

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

BTW, by "sins", I mean acording to Beheman(pseudo-[Insert religion Here]) Beliefs.

spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

haha... yes.

everyone cover me while i go through the fusion process!

Showing 211-225 of 605