ForumsForum GamesComplete the Objective Spinoff: Boss Rush

605 68081
sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

hi you guys, and if you're wondering, i felt like running a CTO spinoff, so i did. if you're wondering, this would kinda be like a boss rush version of CTO, where you're only fighting bosses for most of the game, unless you need to do something first. before you complain, i got Kylelolcat's permission, and now with out farther ado, on with first objective.

Current Objective: Defeat Sonny and Veradux.
Enemies Hp: Sonny 5000/5000, Veradux 4000/4000
Enemies Status: None
Damaged: None
Critical: None
Dead: None
Trapped in Time(banned): None

now then, let's go.

• 605 Replies
DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

Hehehehehehe...I go hunt down Chaos 0, and force "feed" him all of the chao's emeralds and the master emerald.(final boss of sonic hero's i believe...and also some other game...)Turning him into chaos [something](forgot the name).
Before i do that, i plant control chips on the chaos emeralds and the master emerald, so now that they are in him, and he is transformed, i have him go and fight sonic. Then i get the chao mech from "Sonic Adventure 2 Battle" and mass produce it, then i have all of the regular chao's use them to help attack sonic.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I use Bakudo #61 Rikujokoro with incantation causing six thin wide beam of light to appear and slam into Dark Super Sonic's midsection, preventing him from moving any parts of his body including parts which haven't been struck by it. Now I use Hikotsu Taiho again onto Dark Super Sonic.

rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

i take a FAMAS(a gun) and unload multiple clips on sonic

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Hmm then I load my Barrett and fire plasma sniper rounds at his head.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Current Objective: Defeat Dark Super Sonic. there may be another way to win.
Enemies Hp: Dark Super Sonic 24625/25000
Enemies Status: Pissed-90%. Super Form-25% less damage. Targetting Martiantraitor-2 turns
Resistances: Bullets
Weaknesses:
Allies:
Damaged: Martiantraitor, Riptizoid101
Critical:
Dead:Tom
Annoying(Warning):
Trapped in Time(banned): domecraft

Tom: i epic failed. and it's a special form that ends when sonic calms down. why do you think i have 'issed-X%' as a status aliment

Kylelolcat: unfortunately, you either target yourself, or nothing.

Spartandestroyer: IDK....

DarthNerd: sorry, but no perfect chaos please.

Darkfire: nice bind, but he just snaps it with his increased strenght and dodge... again.

Rick: the bullets do nothing...

CD7: you hit and deal 300... also, up 10%

spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

trust me the fusion is the one you should go for to draw the battle out for a long time.

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

Ok then so am i still z ombie or am i just dead beyond being able to be a zombie. AS FOR EVERYONE ELSE, i suggest someone bring tails, knuckles, chao and the rest of sonic's friends to make sonic happy.

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

I spread an anesthesiac gas all over Sonic.

DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

Fine then, i get tails to create a copy of emeral with no base data other then being able to match skills and whatnot. Then i throw it near sonic. If he begins to attack it, it would begin to learn his attacks and what not, and fight back. It also might jog his memory of emeral, which could possible calm him down.

DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

Actully, before that, i give him all of the emeralds.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I seal my zanpakuto and bring out Senbonzakura. "Scatter, Senbonzakura" causing the blade to break down into tiny blade bits. I send them towards sonic.

rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

akimbo tranqulizer pistols and fire anesthetic rounds at sonic's head

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Current Objective: Defeat Dark Super Sonic. there may be another way to win.
Enemies Hp: Dark Super Sonic 24625/25000
Enemies Status: Pissed-90%. Super Form-25% less damage. Targetting Martiantraitor-2 turns
Resistances: Bullets
Weaknesses:
Allies:
Damaged: Martiantraitor, Riptizoid101
Critical:
Dead:Tom
Annoying(Warning):
Trapped in Time(banned): domecraft

@spartandestroyer-baka: no.

@tom: you're not a zombie, just dead.

@kylelolcat: considering super sonic fought in space, i'm gonna presume he doesn't need to breathe.

@DarthNerd: it jogged his memory of how emeral betrayed everyone. emeral explodes a few seconds latter...

@darkfire: congrats, you dealt 100 damage... also, up 5% again.

@rick: sonic again dodges.

rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

> (rages)

get REX and fire its railgun at sonic

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

Ok then, i'll just give people suggestions on what to do, what i am saying is only suggestions so please take what I'm say into account. I suggest someone try to calm sonic down, I mean look at how hard it is to hurt him. If we calm him down, he'll just be normal sonic again and them he will be much easier to beat.

Showing 241-255 of 605