ForumsForum GamesComplete the Objective Spinoff: Boss Rush

605 68095
sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

hi you guys, and if you're wondering, i felt like running a CTO spinoff, so i did. if you're wondering, this would kinda be like a boss rush version of CTO, where you're only fighting bosses for most of the game, unless you need to do something first. before you complain, i got Kylelolcat's permission, and now with out farther ado, on with first objective.

Current Objective: Defeat Sonny and Veradux.
Enemies Hp: Sonny 5000/5000, Veradux 4000/4000
Enemies Status: None
Damaged: None
Critical: None
Dead: None
Trapped in Time(banned): None

now then, let's go.

• 605 Replies
tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

Does something extremely dumb (or attacks dragons, foxes, or kitsune).

I copied and pasted this from a certain section from sonicheroes95's profile

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I lure dark sonic into a plasma cage with rings.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Current Objective: Defeat Dark Super Sonic. there may be another way to win.
Enemies Hp: Dark Super Sonic 25000/25000
Enemies Status: Pissed. Super Form-25% less damage. Targetting Martiantraitor-4 turns
Resistances:
Weaknesses:
Allies:
Damaged: Martiantraitor, Riptizoid101
Critical:
Dead: tom
Annoying(Warning):
Trapped in Time(banned): domecraft

@Riptizoid: really? you're not messing with gravity that much.

@DarthNerd: that's actually not a bad plan. it doesn't turn him back to super, but it does half his damage reduction.

@rick: 'sorry, the number you've used has been disabled, to many prank calls from idiots'

@Kylelolcat: you manage to deal 75.

@spartandestroyer: you do realize i'm not allowing the fusion, right?

@tom: *throws 3 chaos lances at tom, killing him* you did ask for it

@CD7: he seems more interested in killing Martiantraitor at the moment.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Enemies Hp: Dark Super Sonic 24925/25000
Enemies Status: Pissed. Super Form-50% less damage. Targetting Martiantraitor-5 turns
Resistances:
Weaknesses:
Allies:
Critical:
Dead:
Annoying(Warning):

*Facepaws again*

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Yeah i am because i decrease earth's gravity to a none only for sonic therefore he floats up as if there was no gravity, then i increase sonic's gravity on earth again but only for him that it is the equivalent gravity as if you were being sucked into a black hole, therefore receiving almost 20x as much damage as if he was falling to earth on normal gravity, and I am specialized in this power so i can manipulate only a single person or a group without affecting anyone else. :P

DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

(does sonic have the master emerald with him at this time, and did i get all the emeralds back, or just some?) Anyways, if shadow isnt dead or a clone right now, i go find him, tell him sonic is out of control(seeing as this would be a good chance to kill sonic) and give him any emeralds that sonic doesnt have. If this plan doesnt work, i will go to chao gardan and bring in all of the chao's and hero chao's(No dark chao's), and seeing those might bring him back to his good, not wanting to destroy stuff, self.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I get out Zabimaru and shout 'Bankai!". My zanpakuto now resembles a skeletal snake split into many different segments which is held together by my spiritual energy. On each segment is a pick-like protrusion. I also gain a fur cowl which has an ape skull on it that covers the back of my neck and my right arm. I send it towards Sonic and use Hikotsu Taiho which fires a dense blast of concentrated red spiritual energy from the snake's mouth towards Dark Super Sonic.

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

I force-feed him depressant pills to calm him down. I achieve this by radiating them directly into his digestion.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Enemies Status: Pissed-80%. Super Form-25% less damage. Targetting Martiantraitor-3 turns
Resistances:
Weaknesses:
Allies:
Critical:
Dead:
Annoying(Warning):

@Riptizoid: you're not messing with gravity.

@DarthNerd: Shadow's his normal self, but is in hiding. Sonic doesn't have the Master Emerald, you got all emeralds back, but his anger is statuning his super form, and the Chao and Hero Chao makes him Calm down abit. (-25% pissed status.)

@Darkfire: he moves out of the way so fast it looks like he teleports. also, 5% increase on the status.

@Kylelolcat: him being super makes him immune to that.

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Well, I could drain the super power out of Goku and CN, so let's try that.

spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

im going ahead with the fusion anyway.

now lets see how to do this... (reads instruction manual)

step 1-acquire the life force or blood of the creature(s) you want to turn into... now how do i go about doing that?!?

(pulls out bow)

oh well. imma try do this anyway.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Enemies Status: Pissed-80%. Super Form-25% less damage. Targetting Martiantraitor-3 turns
Resistances:
Weaknesses:
Allies:
Critical:
Dead:
Annoying(Warning):

@Kylelolcat: Sonic at the moment, is kinda like Naruto under the influnce of the Kyuubi. you sure you want to drain his power?

@Spartandestroyer: I AM NOT LETTING THE FUSION HAPPEN YOU RETARD!

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

I'm dead but im not listed as dead so that means im a zombie so... I infect the person who posts below me into being a zombie > And also, does the Dark Super Sonic form run out like the regular super forms or is it special as in it doesn't run out until he calms down?

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

First, I make sure my anti-status shield is set to "Prevent Zombie".

Then, I use my Radiation magic to move his power into some rocks as opposed to into me.

spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

well its either that or i use spear of instakill. you choose. and no chaos control either! i stole it.

Showing 226-240 of 605