ForumsForum GamesComplete the Objective Spinoff: Boss Rush

605 67948
sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

hi you guys, and if you're wondering, i felt like running a CTO spinoff, so i did. if you're wondering, this would kinda be like a boss rush version of CTO, where you're only fighting bosses for most of the game, unless you need to do something first. before you complain, i got Kylelolcat's permission, and now with out farther ado, on with first objective.

Current Objective: Defeat Sonny and Veradux.
Enemies Hp: Sonny 5000/5000, Veradux 4000/4000
Enemies Status: None
Damaged: None
Critical: None
Dead: None
Trapped in Time(banned): None

now then, let's go.

• 605 Replies
Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Well, the assassination maneuver shouldn't have worked on a Vader that could see or move, so there's that drawback. I think I know who the last boss is...

I force-feed Jackie Chan a huge vat of coffee. Since drunkedness gives him power, getting him nice and sober should make him crappy.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

just to let you know, jackie chan isn't rock lee(extremely hard to beat while drunk. otherwise, i'd included that status)

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I get out Tenken and go Bankai, summoning a huge armoured giant behind me whose movements are controlled by me. I use my fist and make a slamming motion, causing the armoured giant's fist to fall down and hit Darth Vader.

rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

i get rock lee and give him 5 bottles of vodka

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

I go from 500 feet away, and fire my L96a1 sniper rifle, loaded and on target on jackie chan's head, and fire! Also, i installed a heat-seeking bullet which follows Jackie Chan everywhere! I then proceed to hide in a bomb shelter right next to me to avoid any damage :P

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

I travel back to page 10 and bring over a fresh Chuck Norris ready to kill!

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

I draw Montage, Unity and Power to activate a powering up montage.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Current Objective: Defeat Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee
Enemies Hp: Jackie Chan: 10000/10000 Bruce Lee: 10000/10000
Enemies Status: Teamed-up: attacks deal half damage.
Resistances:
Weaknesses:
Allies: Giant armor Darkfire45: 500/500
Damaged:
Critical:
Dead:
Annoying(Warning):
Trapped in Time(banned): domecraft, spartandestroyer

Zyba: you think about it and realize you'd also hit everyone attacking them...

Darkfire45: your giant armor's back. course, it's damaged somewhat... also, Darth Vader's hp: OVER. FREAKING. KILLED!!!

rick: sorry, rocklee is in another anime.

riptizoid&tom: jackie dodges the sniper rifle round while killing both jackie and bruce team up and kick Chuck Norris's *** again. except Chuck norris was already dead, so it was just a dummy...

Kylelolcat: ok... sadly, considering no one but you is gonna be using the power-up montage, it won't trigger.

and yes, i'll also combine attacks if i want something to miss and it's a good reason

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

Master Spark.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Its a heat seeking bullet going about 3000 miles per second, how can Jackie Chan dodge that?!?

Ok, i throw a suicide bomber at Jackie Chan and if he tries to kick it or punch it away the suicide bomber grabs kick and drills his finger nails into Jackie's Body and then explodes! Also, the suicide bomber is strapped with tnt and the tnt works so its not a dud, and no one can stop it from exploding except for me! And i dont want it to explode!

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

I take the body of Darth Vader and Chuck Norris and I chuck their body's at Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Riptizoid: jackie chan dodged chuck norris's meme roundhouse kick... i think he could dodge that bullet.

DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

*pulls out the handy "riping into other reality's" claw**puts it on**rips it into the reality of naruto, grabs kakashi while he is asleep**he wakes up* "This is a dream, but you have to kill those jackie chan and bruce lee people over there"

Zyba
Zyba
1,126 posts
Peasant

How did we defeat Chuck Norris in the first place? These people are like gods in media.

I throw a large container that releases neurotoxic gas after giving everyone gas mask.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Current Objective: Defeat Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee
Enemies Hp: Jackie Chan: 10000/10000 Bruce Lee: 10000/10000
Enemies Status: Teamed-up: attacks deal half damage.
Resistances:
Weaknesses:
Allies: Giant armor Darkfire45: 500/500
Neutrals: Kakashi: 1000/1000
Damaged:
Critical:
Dead:
Annoying(Warning):
Trapped in Time(banned): domecraft, spartandestroyer

Daleksparta: you shock both for 100 damage.

Tom: sorry, but there bodies are overkilled already. no way to use them anymore.

Darthnerd: you bring in kakashi. as kakashi thinks this is just a dream, he just pulls out his book and starts reading it while randomly giggling.

Zyba: that fails since you also gave bruce lee and jackie chan a gas mask, and kakashi is immune do to reasons dealing with naruto logic. as to how Chuck Norris died, he got piled by at least 5 different people.

Showing 346-360 of 605