ForumsPopular MediaWhat the most beautiful song for you?

101 34755
valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

This thread was made to share the songs you think are the most beautiful (or emotive). 3 rules for this thread:
_Write the title and the autor of the song.
_A link to the song
_Why do you like it

For me, it's Hallelujah by Jeff Buckley because it's simply a wonderful song, with superb lyrics and guitar harmonics. I think Thank You (for "Thank You", go to the 130th minute- 200); I love the solo, the lyrics and the end, calm but beautiful.

• 101 Replies
ATCaver
ATCaver
69 posts
Peasant

I personally love the song Paradise Lost by Hollywood Undead, simply because it practically chronicles my falling out of faith in Christ a little while back. I also love the song Far From Home by Five Finger Death Punch. It sort of combines all kinds of melodic devices that I love. And for some reason it tends to make me reflect on all the places that I have gone in my life. The video I linked to is very moving as well. A tribute to our Armed Forces. My last song is Pieces by Red. I literally cry throughout this whole song. The first time I heard it was when I was going through some of the new songs I had gotten off Limewire after my friend's funeral who OD'd on heroin. I cried for three hours straight and couldn't stop listening to this song.

GhostOfMetal
GhostOfMetal
694 posts
Shepherd

Primal Fear - Fighting The Darkness
this song just speaks to me. it is about depression, which is a topic i able to relate to because i struggle with it. it reminds me that there is a way to over come all of your challenges, regardless of how the effect u.
Helloween - As Long As I Fall
this song is highly similar to Fighting The Darkness. it talks about depression (more subliminally though) and how life has takes turns and there are times when u are soaring at a great high, but there are also times when u fail and start to plummet. but the chorus is kinda like, even though things are bad, u have to look at the good things u still have.
Megadeth - Black Swan
this song's theme isnt as clear to me as the other two. i know it has a lot to do with accepting fate and has something to do with your fears? i think im wrong on that, if u know please help me out with that. anyway, the song is amazing and i listen to it when im sad to lift my mood and when im happy to keep me that way
Iron Maiden - Rime Of The Ancient Mariner
this song is excellent. it is my personal favorite Iron Maiden song. its not at all a ballad or anything like that, it is just a mast piece of incomparable proportions. i need not say more.

those are just four songs that awe me, but there are far more than just these.

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

Child in Time by Deep Purple

I think this song is beautiful because of the calm time (the drums and organ are very well assembled) and of its solo (very fast sometimes).
This song give me shivers.

Going to California by Led Zeppelin.

I love the arrengement of the guitar and the mandoline. The lyrics are superb too. One of the most beautiful of Led Zeppelin.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

Coldplay - The Scientist

Just feels peaceful.

Michael Jackson featuring Akon - Hold My Hand

One of my absolutely favorite songs ever. You can't probably never find someone who don't feel much happier after listening to it.

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

The Scientist have ever been mentionned, but that's a great song, yes.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

I have to say The Silver Cord by Gojira.

Sorry, but I don't know how to make the links like everyone else has been doing for the entire thread.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1OJwMn5jFo]

rahelswolf
rahelswolf
17 posts
Nomad

Teardrop is a beautiful song. As is Fix You.
[url=http://youtu.be/lAF8D0ugyVk]
How to Disappear Completely by Radiohead

It moved me to tears. This song followed me after my grandfather passed, and it saved my life when I attempted suicide. This is by far the most moving and beautiful song I've ever listened to, due to my personal connection.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

The love theme from The Godfather.

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

Life On Mars by David Bowie or When It's Time by Green Day

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,159 posts
Nomad
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Simple and Clean by Utada Hikaru

ShopwornSoul
ShopwornSoul
102 posts
Nomad
ShopwornSoul
ShopwornSoul
102 posts
Nomad

Argh!

I wish I knew why using the link creation tool inserted random characters into my links. There REALLY needs to be a preview function for these forums. Or am I missing it somewhere?

At any rate name was Israel Kamakawiwoʻole and it's sort of a mash-up of Over The Rainbow and It's a Wonderful World.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

When I'm Gone by Eminem.

No. I don't need to say why the song is beautiful, you'll realize it for yourself.

jstevensgt
jstevensgt
110 posts
Nomad

@ Shopworn Soul i was also thinking IZ's somewhere over the rainbow it's a great song!

Showing 31-45 of 101