ForumsThe TavernMost Interesting Discovery that you've found.

58 7672
bravehawk204
bravehawk204
349 posts
Nomad

Most interesting thing that you've discovered.

• 58 Replies
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

I learned that if you strike someone on the fourth cervical vertebrae (roughly four inches from the base of the skull) you can paralyze someone for life.

bravehawk204
bravehawk204
349 posts
Nomad

I discovered that this was surprisingly popular.

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

I learned that frog legs will twitch a lot if you add salt!

It adds conductivity and that triggers the nerves as if they were sent a signal. Since it is spread across the stumps in uneven amounts, it is irregular and spastic.

I learned that if you strike someone on the fourth cervical vertebrae (roughly four inches from the base of the skull) you can paralyze someone for life.

A hard enough strike to the right part of the groin (regardless of gender) is lethal. Cutting off a person's thumb severs a major vein, causing a lethal bleed out. It takes one ton of vertical compression to shatter a human femur. Proper pressure on the first joint (nearest the tip) will cause a debilitating pain. It takes 10 cuts on the human body to completely paralyze all extremities without permanent damage or chance of lethal blood loss. I shouldn't have told you any of this. If anybody tries these techniques as a result of reading this, I will show you what else I can do. I AM A NINJA!!!
urstupid404
urstupid404
196 posts
Nomad

i discovered mine craft... or at least heard about it...

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

I dicovered that most perfume has whale vomit in it.

I just looked this up. Oh my god i'm repulsed. I'll have to start being more careful about my perfume selections !
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Well some perfumes have skunk in them. You know, for that long lasting smell.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Skunk is a bit better than whale vomit.

Valks
Valks
262 posts
Nomad

My gender.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

I AM A NINJA!!!

That position has been filled, sorry. I've experienced that little trick with the joint, I loved grappling after that, until everyone else figured it out at least.

There is a fighting style designed entirely around ripping and clawing out the opponents pressure points/nerve clusters.
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

That position has been filled, sorry.

No, Q is just the guy that makes the pen bombs for the ninjas!

I have random trivial knowledge of things I have no reason to be able to know.......
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

What are you talking about? I was referring to Strop, ninja-horse, moderator, hangs out in the AMW, have you heard of him?

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

What are you talking about? I was referring to Strop, ninja-horse, moderator, hangs out in the AMW, have you heard of him?

Ah yes, the Straw Pony. I discovered that that was the origin og his name on the Adventures of AG thread.
keeton52
keeton52
928 posts
Nomad

You know...the most interesting discovery I've ever found was: NEVER! I'll say again...never touch fuzzy caterpillars. You could find out the hard way that they can sting...like I did.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

You know...the most interesting discovery I've ever found was: NEVER! I'll say again...never touch fuzzy caterpillars. You could find out the hard way that they can sting...like I did.

Gosh, i didn't know that, so i looked it up:

Caterpillars or larvae of certain moths possess stinging hairs. These sharp hairs or spines are either hollow, connected to poison glands (venom flows on contact), or similar to glass fibers (hairs break off in skin easily) sometimes causing pain like a needle prick.

It's only certain caterpillars, so make sure you look up which ones not to touch !
Vender161
Vender161
9 posts
Peasant

I know I posted here before, but this is better. It's some sort of glitch on Insectonator: Zombie Mode. If you drop a nuke so it crushes a grenade holding zombie, but not the grenade, then what looks like a vortex appears. You can get so many Armageddons off of the grenade in the vortex, it isn't even funny. O.K., it is. I call this glitch The Glitch.

Showing 31-45 of 58