ForumsThe TavernMost Interesting Discovery that you've found.

58 7669
bravehawk204
bravehawk204
349 posts
Nomad

Most interesting thing that you've discovered.

• 58 Replies
1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

There are a lot of interesting things that I have discovered. Some that cannot be mentioned on these forums. But the most interesting thing that I have discovered is that-*suddenly dies*

keeton52
keeton52
928 posts
Nomad

sometimes causing pain like a needle prick.

(Quoting your information here)

The one I decided to touch (Stupidly) was more like a hammer hitting my finger. After that I made a loud Human yelp, and started holding my finger crying. (I was considerably younger...so the fact that I remember this pain is something to count in)
minimilla
minimilla
11 posts
Nomad

My most interesting discovery is that a red hot peice of copper really hurts if you touch it.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

The msot itensretnig dcoisvery taht I've fnuod is taht poelpe are albe to raed tihs wtih no porlebm. As lnog as the fsrit and lsat lteerts are in teihr rhgit palecs.

deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

The most interesting discovery in my life is the Internet. I'm not talking about the Internet, I'm talking 'bout the Internet (you know the cyber culture)
Who am I kidding? Nothing really interesting happened. I could say that discovering Islam was the most interesting thing that ever happened to me, but I'll probably be taken as an idiot in these Forums filled with Atheists (I'm not saying everyone is an Atheist, but the majority are Atheist/Agnostics, just sayin'!).
So yeah, nothing really interesting.

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

You know...the most interesting discovery I've ever found was: NEVER! I'll say again...never touch fuzzy caterpillars. You could find out the hard way that they can sting...like I did.

No, you just have to know what you're doing. I've had a dozen on me at once and was not stung once.

My most interesting discovery is that a red hot peice of copper really hurts if you touch it.

Here's your sign.
keeton52
keeton52
928 posts
Nomad

No, you just have to know what you're doing. I've had a dozen on me at once and was not stung once.

I was a kid who handled snakes and spiders. (despite being scared) I waded through waist deep creek water (which had snapping turtles and snakes) and climbed to the top of the tallest trees. (Where I live anyway) Was never bitten, or stung, or broke a bone. (except my arm, but that was at school, where I was docile) Then one day on a camping trip in the Appalachian Mountains, I see this cool looking fuzzy caterpillar and just had to pick it up. As soon as I touch it WHAM (As Steve Irwin...would have said) it stung me. I dropped it and stomped it. Point is let them crawl on you yourself...just like spiders, dont force them.
keeton52
keeton52
928 posts
Nomad

Sorry for Double Posting-

Point is let them crawl on you yourself

Themselves...not yourself.
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

No, you just have to control them.

elshobokshy
elshobokshy
159 posts
Nomad

The most interesting thing that I've discovered is that I actually love programming!!

vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

Lol at this moment my most interesting discovery is to see that ag has changed:O

Looks good!

NPMN
NPMN
20 posts
Shepherd

About a month ago I discovered a 1943 walking liberty half dollar half dollar with my f4 metal detector.

http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=70851

iMogwai
iMogwai
2,027 posts
Peasant

I was reading some articles on cracked.com when they mentioned this creepy parasite.

It's called the Toxoplasma gondii, and it reproduces in cats' stomachs. However, here's the scary part; to get inside the cat's stomach, it infects a rat and brainwashes it so that it is drawn towards cats, rather than afraid of them.

Freaking mind control parasites. Scary ****.

Showing 46-58 of 58