ForumsThe TavernCanada Day!

42 7662
wolf1991
wolf1991
3,437 posts
Farmer

So I'm pretty sure this is the second year running I've made this thread (not sure though).

So, to all the AG members who hail from the Great White North (or so the world believes) Happy Canada Day!

And for those of you who are less knowledgable about this beloved country of mine *coughs* stereotypical Americans...please feel free to ask questions. OR Google Canada.

• 42 Replies
SwordAndShield
SwordAndShield
567 posts
Nomad

Why is it that the Americans and the Canadians have such problems?

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

You mean problems working together? I don't think they have that many problems working together.
SwordAndShield
SwordAndShield
567 posts
Nomad

I don't think they have that many problems working together.

You are also only 13 years old. So there.
Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

You are also only 13 years old. So there.

Age has nothing to do with it. Give me an example of how they aren't good at working together. It has to be within the last 20 years.
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

last time I checked we where great allies. Economically and politically. So I don't know what you are talking about.
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

I agree with the previous two posters. America and Canada are great friends in every way I can think of.

SirePwnsalot
SirePwnsalot
80 posts
Nomad

America and Canada are great friends in every way I can think of.

Almost straight across from the International Bridge (That boasts the lasting peace between Canada and the U.S) in Niagara Falls, CAN... Stands a statue in a park that points to New York state and boasts on the plaque about the defeat of the "Yankies". Now although im not saying that Canada is horrable, hates our guts and that I hate their guts, But vise versa. The U.S and Canada is kinda like two brothers and I love almost everything about Canada (Not Justin Beiber)!
darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

about the defeat of the "Yankies"

Which war was that? 1812? Because, y'know, you guys were, uh, invading us.
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Well, we have not actually lost a war yet.......
We did not lose Vietnam, we quit. We definitely didn't win, but it wasn't really a loss, either.

darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

we have not actually lost a war yet

You could argue that they lost the War of 1812. They were trying to take over Canada. They failed.
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Yes, we did fail on that count, but the war was won overall. We succeeded on most every other count of the war.

Did you know that both the second and third furthest confirmed sniper kills were both made by Canadians, both of which were made by men of the same squad within days of each other?

KXIsystem
KXIsystem
106 posts
Nomad

Did you know that both the second and third furthest confirmed sniper kills were both made by Canadians, both of which were made by men of the same squad within days of each other?

Source please? I've heard of it but my facts aren't strait.

I bet the farthest shot was made by a Russian, because why not?
Showing 31-42 of 42