ForumsThe TavernFavorite AG Threads?

56 5627
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

What is your favorite thread here at Armor Games? Is it a forum game? A religious descussion/debate? A drug-related discussion? If you only had time to check one thread, which one would you post on?

• 56 Replies
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Also explain why.

I'd check the either the "My hill" or "You're Banned" game. Whichever one was the least recent, because I'd avoid getting ninja'd.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

This will always be the best Tavern thread ever. If I was forced to only post in one thread, it would that one. Too bad some people spammed it to death.

It's the closest we ever had to an off-topic thread. I don't frequent the AMW, so I won't go there.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

The thread Knight linked to is one of my favorites. A few of my other favorites are the console wars thread, General Exit Path Discussion thread, and some threads in the AG3 sub-forum. That's about it.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Hm...I don't know, but the "Make your own equipment thread for Sonny" was pretty fun.

This will always be the best Tavern thread ever. If I was forced to only post in one thread, it would that one.

Too bad 'I died' (inactivity) when you were doing all that stuff.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

I'm agreeing with Knight, that was a beautiful thread, and it was a lot of fun for several months. It died before its first birthday... it's always the good ones.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

It was a great thread because you could discuss many things in it, it had solid topics and got good posts from 'em.

Well, that's how it was before it started getting 50-200 posts a day. During that time it was basically a chat room where you would post random things.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

I guess usually the religious debates, but a specific thread would be so hard to pick.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

The religious debates are abysmal. Full stop.

Granted, they've been terrible for over a year now.

hokzwijn
hokzwijn
511 posts
Peasant

This one

Just joking. I don't really have one. I like a lot of threads and I write in every thread that I like not specifically in one or two.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

My favorite would be You're Banned because I just like to "ban" people (the bans aren't real).

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Well, that's how it was before it started getting 50-200 posts a day.

That's not an issue, when we first jacked the thread we racked up a few hundred posts in a matter of hours.

During that time it was basically a chat room where you would post random things.

And there's the reason it was blocked, it was never intended with that in mind, the conversation was supposed to shift, yes, but never that fast, it wouldn't happen voluntarily.

The religious debates are abysmal.

I wouldn't call them abysmal, talentless perhaps, but not abysmal. All though I will admit, seeing the same argument take place a hundred different times gets tiresome rather quickly.
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Alas, poor TTICA, I knew her not well enough, AG.

If only there was a way to keep noobs out of TTICA, she may still live to this day.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

I posted in TTICA when it was just born. And then I went inactive. And when I came back it was crazy.

When the topic was born people were sticking to the topics that Strop gave them. But afterwards more and more people started to jump in and change the subject.

I also lurk around the video games section and the flash games section. I don't have any specific threads that I like though.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

According to the new lock tags for the Tavern, TTICA would probably be classified as c-spam.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Too bad some people spammed it to death.

Hey, no need to expose those people *coughs* to the public. I'd rather have my infamy kept to a minimum. *slinks away*

I have no specific threads to mention, other than the "^, <, V" game. And a few other forum games. Everywhere else, I just click on random threads, and if I have something to contribute (or even not), I'll post in there.
Showing 1-15 of 56