ForumsThe TavernFavorite AG Threads?

56 5628
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

What is your favorite thread here at Armor Games? Is it a forum game? A religious descussion/debate? A drug-related discussion? If you only had time to check one thread, which one would you post on?

• 56 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Ahh, TTICA. I loved that stupid thread to death. As it turned out, it was my love for it that killed it.

My favorite would be You're Banned because I just like to "ban" people (the bans aren't real).

What? They aren't real? I've been avoiding that thread for so long because I feared that the person below me could pull a full-force ban on me if I posted there. Well, that's a relief.

Ships don't have babies. They are created, including the little ones.

Someone never took Ship Anatomy in high school.
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Ahh, TTICA. I loved that stupid thread to death. As it turned out, it was my love for it that killed it.

Ernie, it wasn't your fault, stop blaming yourself. I had more to do with it than you did.

Ernie, would you kindly tell me what the Great Flame of AG was?
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I just read the last 100 pages of TTICA (because I have no life). I had forgotten how funny my own posts were.

Ernie, it wasn't your fault, stop blaming yourself. I had more to do with it than you did.

No, the popularity skyrocketed when I started posting in it, and that eventually led to its downfall.

Ernie, would you kindly tell me what the Great Flame of AG was?

I would gladly tell you. If I knew.
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

I just read the last 100 pages of TTICA (because I have no life).

So you read an half hour's worth of posting?

I had forgotten how funny my own posts were.

You are funny, plain and simple.

No, the popularity skyrocketed when I started posting in it, and that eventually led to its downfall.

Vanity, thy name is Ernie.

I would gladly tell you. If I knew

Seriously? The only two vets I know lack the knowledge I seek that is only known by vets.......

[quote][quote]CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHAT THE FLAME OF AG IS?
[/quote][/quote]
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Implying only older AG users know what it is. Also, that search engine for AG threads does come in handy.

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Could you please direct me to the Forum search engine? I can only find the one for games.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

This link leads to a page that links to every thread on AG. If you want to find out about a certain thread, click the link and look for the title of the thread you want to find out about.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Thank you very much, Matrix. Unfortunately, it appears the thread has been deleted.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Of course it would be deleted. It's the Great Flame of AG. Which probably means there was a lot of flaming in there and AG doesn't tolerate flaming so yeah.

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Of course it would be deleted. It's the Great Flame of AG. Which probably means there was a lot of flaming in there and AG doesn't tolerate flaming so yeah.

Not all titles here make sense.
Also, I never thought of that.....
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

As it turned out, it was my love for it that killed it.

Maybe your love encouraged a bunch of idiots to kill it.
Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

It was joking flaming to whoever was also in the thread, you cotton headed ninnymuggins. Things flying poopyheads wouldn't actually become butthurt about.

Pretty much everyone who posted received a 1 day ban.

Snakebite snitched.

The reasoning was 'Internet is srs bzness'.

deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

This Forum is to me like a huge sea of candy in which each candy represents a thread. How can one decide which candy is his favorite if there are thousands and thousands of better ones to choose from. And if he finds one that tastes particularly delicious how can he call it his favorite if he may end up finding an even better one.
I think that summed it up rather well.

I remember in my noob days when TTIA was around that I was to stupid to figure out what the hell is going on that I barely ended up posting.

I know have to try to fix my Internet and return to lurking. *vanishes*

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

TTICA was a good thread. Some of the topics though didn't interest me and so I just ignored it.

Overall it was a good thread. I was here when the thread was locked but from my gathered information there were too many spammers and people thought it was a chat room.

But yeah, it was my favorite.

Showing 31-45 of 56