ForumsThe TavernFavorite AG Threads?

56 5626
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

What is your favorite thread here at Armor Games? Is it a forum game? A religious descussion/debate? A drug-related discussion? If you only had time to check one thread, which one would you post on?

• 56 Replies
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Overall it was a good thread. I was here when the thread was locked but from my gathered information there were too many spammers and people thought it was a chat room.

All of the old hats handled TTICA well and even most of the noobs did, but then about 5 noobs decided to go and spam the hell out of it. 10 page ninjaing is completely unacceptable!
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

10 page ninjaing is completely unacceptable!

I never saw a 10 page ninja in TTICA, but I was 2-page ninja'd in that thread. SupaLegit called that a record, so maybe you mean 10 post ninja'ing, but it would actually be 20 posts, not 10 that affected me.
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

I never saw a 10 page ninja in TTICA, but I was 2-page ninja'd in that thread. SupaLegit called that a record, so maybe you mean 10 post ninja'ing, but it would actually be 20 posts, not 10 that affected me.

That may be it.

I hope that TTICA will one day be reinstated.
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

I hope that TTICA will one day be reinstated.

I think that would be a lot of work, and since AG3 is close to being released (or at least open beta), I think unlocking the thread would be very unlikely.
FloydTC
FloydTC
2,906 posts
Nomad

I think that would be a lot of work

youre right. unlocking a thread is a painful and time-consuming process.
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

I never said for it to be unlocked, I was thinking of TTICA 2.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

It wouldn't be the same. You have to have the original.

And besides, it wouldn't look as good with all the hundreds of thousands of posts. :P
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Making a TTICA 2 is pointless since people are just going to spam and make it a chatroom again.
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Making a TTICA 2 is pointless since people are just going to spam and make it a chatroom again.

TTICA got through over a thousand pages before the noobs attacked.

It wouldn't be the same. You have to have the original.

I doubt that they would ever allow us to have the original TTICA back.

And besides, it wouldn't look as good with all the hundreds of thousands of posts. :P

Give it time. If they ever decide we can be trusted again, I am sure time will see TTICA 2 grow to her mother's size.
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

TTICA got through over a thousand pages before the noobs attacked.

Yeah, but anyone who tries to make another TT..whatever, it will be locked. It doesn't matter if it made it to thousand pages before the noobs attacked. It turned into a chatroom. Period.
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

Alright, I'm going to lock this because this has gotten way off topic and less than half of the posts are even directly about the topic. This is not the place to argue about why it was locked or if it can be created again.

Showing 46-56 of 56