ForumsThe TavernFruit Juice or Soda?

79 12876
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

This thread was inspired by the 20 minute battle i just had with myself to lift orange juice or pepsi out of the fridge.

Which do you prefer, fruit juice or sodas?

I prefer fruit juice as it's much more refreshing and healthy, but sometimes you just can't say no to a soda.

• 79 Replies
GameJuMe
GameJuMe
105 posts
Nomad

Really? well if not toxic then they can Clean toilets believe me especially coke can clean.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Fruit juice for sure. I rarely drink any soda. A rough estimation, but I drink soda like once or twice a month. That's not much.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Really? well if not toxic then they can Clean toilets believe me especially coke can clean.

Citrus juices clean stuff too. That dosen't make them bad. Water is used in the majority of cleaning products. Maybe we should all stop drinking that?
eatmydust166
eatmydust166
923 posts
Peasant

I rather have soda, but when I don't, I'll be glad have fruit juice since I don't have a problem with either.

GameJuMe
GameJuMe
105 posts
Nomad

Well you should, but that's not my decision.

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,813 posts
Peasant

When I was young I used to be a soda freak; I could drink about four to five pepsi a day. Nowadays, I can't even smell the darn thing anymore; there really is such a thing as an ''adult sense of taste'' I guess.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

I like carbonated juice, like a non-alcoholic champagne. It's almost like a mix of soda and juice.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

When given the option between the two, I always go for the juice flavors of Monster. Those are amazing, you can even taste the juice in it.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

It doesn't matter to me. It usally depends on my mood. If I want something healthy i'll take fruit juice. If i don't i'll take the soda.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

With me, just depends on what I'm in the mood for.

lm5678
lm5678
35 posts
Peasant

Fruit juices, i never really liked soda's just thought they weren't tasty

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

I usually don't drink soda. I used to not like the fizziness, but I've grown accustomed to it. However, I still like fruit juice more.

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

I like soda when I am lazy and it is cold outside, if I am energetic and it is hot, I like fruit juice.

Snowrut
Snowrut
68 posts
Nomad

I like both, but I like fruit juice better. Its because apple juice is my favorite beverage.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

Soda. Club Soda, that is. With lime.

I used to get water at resturants, but sometimes the water tasted funny. Club Soda ensures that you get the same quality almost every time, and you don't get a 'heavy' beverage. The lime is just for flavor.

Showing 16-30 of 79