ForumsThe TavernFruit Juice or Soda?

79 12877
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

This thread was inspired by the 20 minute battle i just had with myself to lift orange juice or pepsi out of the fridge.

Which do you prefer, fruit juice or sodas?

I prefer fruit juice as it's much more refreshing and healthy, but sometimes you just can't say no to a soda.

• 79 Replies
Guyguy21
Guyguy21
32 posts
Nomad

Soft drink definitely.
Orange juice gives me lotsa phlegm.) :
Apple juice gives me a horrible sore throat. ) :
Soft drink gives me happiness. ( :

SparklingKnight
SparklingKnight
72 posts
Nomad

I prefer soda. I love coke and fanta but I don't like apple juice

calemango
calemango
82 posts
Nomad

Fruit juice or soda, well I dunno. Both of them please me in flavor. I guess during the school year I'd prefer juice but during the summer I've been drinking soda more often. Everyone knows that juice is healthier and natural, while soda is soda you know, its artificially flavored and carbonated. Just prefer both. Apple Juice, Fanta with orange flavor, Cola, Sprite, Pomegranate juice,orange juice without pulp, raspberry juice, and cherry juice. <= Those are my favorite juices and soft drinks.

divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

I personally like izzys Juice and soda!!!

Awesomeyi
Awesomeyi
122 posts
Nomad

Everybody knows that fruit juice is more nutritious, contains more vitamins, less sugar and no artificial coloring. Even so, I like soda.

Dregus2
Dregus2
492 posts
Blacksmith

Who would pick fruit juice over soda? It doesn't compare to a nice cold coke.

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

Although fruit juice is healthier, I rather go with the soda. The only juice I like is apple, but I dont like it a lot.

Antich
Antich
99 posts
Blacksmith

For health you have to trane with sports, and you can drrink a coke, fanta and other sodaes

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Who would pick fruit juice over soda? It doesn't compare to a nice cold coke.

I don't know, i think orange juice when it's super warm is a lot more refreshing.
CommanderPaladin
CommanderPaladin
1,531 posts
Nomad

I prefer fruit juices, especially grape and cherry. They are healthy for me, taste really good, and do not have some of the nasty properties of soda. To be honest, once every two or three blue moons I will indulge in some Cream Soda or grape soda, but that is a rarity.

Here's some facts that help influence my preferences:
1. Soda, especially cola, can be used to clean corrosion off of car battery terminals due to its reactive nature.
2. The above properties also make colas a favorite among police and rescue personnel for cleaning blood off of the road after an accident or roadkill.
3. Soda commonly comes in aluminum cans, and research has shown that aluminum molecules leach from the can and into the drink. When consumed, these particles can enter the bloodstream and make their way into the brain, where they can build up and cause Alzheimer's Disease by "shorting out" connections in the brain.
4. Grape juice has been proven to help clean out the blood and body, which improves overall health.
5. About two years ago, I damaged several muscles in my foot. It hurt like blazes and wouldn't clear up. An elderly lady from the country who goes to the same church I do recommended cherry juice because it is a natural anti-inflammatory for muscles. I started drinking cherry juice, and it actually worked. This also proves the veracity of the "old wives tales" about unusual natural remedies.
6. Juice tastes better.

Armpit
Armpit
784 posts
Nomad

When you combine the two, it is a magical solution of pure harmony. Unfortunately, it's also usually rather expensive.

rocky10199
rocky10199
70 posts
Peasant

Soda is much better than fruit juice.

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

i like milk PWN

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

I'm a fan of Mr Pibb. It's like Dr Pepper, but a little sweeter. The only problem is no one seems to sell it in 2liters anymore.

johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

Based on taste, I prefer Soda, but based on health reasons, I prefer fruit juice. Overall, I prefer fruit juice at present, although it is a hard choice.

Showing 61-75 of 79