ForumsThe TavernParanormal events

37 5423
GoldEmerald23
GoldEmerald23
294 posts
Nomad

In this you tell about a paranormal event or creepy event that happened to you. You are allowed to guess reasons why this happened to you and other people,but only if its logical. Talk about as many stories as you want.I Dare Ya

• 37 Replies
GoldEmerald23
GoldEmerald23
294 posts
Nomad

Ill share one of mine with you:

A Few days ago I was on vacation I was about to sleep in this little cabin, my brother was there too, and my parents were in the other one talking to my uncle and aunt. Right when I got into my bed, this rumbling started happening out of nowhere;the closest airport is 30 miles from there, and it wasnt an earthquake for sure because my parents didnt feel it(they told me the next day that they didnt feel it) Though my brother felt it, I never spoke about it(after my parents) till now. What do you think it is?

GoldEmerald23
GoldEmerald23
294 posts
Nomad

and the whole place was shaking but nothing fell

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

It really depends. How long do you think the rumbling lasted?

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Yesterday my friend answered everything i thought.
For example when i was thinking "I'm hungry"
He would say "I'm hungry too"

Was very weird.

GoldEmerald23
GoldEmerald23
294 posts
Nomad

Jefferysinspiration@ maybe he went to the... no thats ilogical... I dont have anything

acmed@ it lasted about a minute or two

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

Maybe it's a furnace? I don't know. Do you have air conditioning or heating in there, because that might have been it.

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

I was walking to my bedroom once, and I saw my grandmother. The weird thing was, that day was the 10th anniversary that she died.

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

On two separate occasions in two different years in two separate locations at two different times of day, I saw a UFO. On both occasions, they performed maneuvers that would kill any human and shred any material known to man.

Yesterday my friend answered everything i thought.
For example when i was thinking "I'm hungry"
He would say "I'm hungry too"

Maybe his quarter landed on edge. (reference cookie)
deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

@ Dragonblaze
Maybe it was ball lightning.

I was in my room and I started beat-boxing (it's what I do :P), I started hearing a thumping noise on the wall. I stop beat-boxing and the thumping stopped. I restarted beat-boxing and the thumping restarted. My room is in front of the kitchen and when I came there was no noise. I went back to my room and when I restarted beat-boxing I heard the thumping sound again.

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Maybe it was ball lightning.

Nope. The time during the day, I clearly saw it as being a metal object.
DrakoSlayer
DrakoSlayer
116 posts
Nomad

@dragonblaze, there could be many explanations of what you saw. i am not sayin you didnt see a ufo, i am also not saying that ufos or aliens dont exist. what i am saying is that ufos are probably the hardest paranormal event to rectify, i hope i am using the word rectify correctly.

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

there could be many explanations of what you saw. i am not sayin you didnt see a ufo, i am also not saying that ufos or aliens dont exist. what i am saying is that ufos are probably the hardest paranormal event to rectify, i hope i am using the word rectify correctly.

I am a very logical person and have thought through most of the possibilities; I am sure it was either a UFO or a rend in the space-time continuum, so I used Occam's Razor and chose the explanation of UFOs.
Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

There's a lot of ghost stories on this thread that I made a while ago.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

My aunt was living at her old house in Seattle. Her mom gave her this little clown doll that you wind up, it would roll its head around and sing "it's a small world". When she was home alone doing the laundry, the clown would start singing and rolling its head but she did't wind it.

So then she went to the clown and banged its head on the table, but it would still be singing. so she threw a towel over it and ran to her room.

True story. Any explanation?

GoldEmerald23
GoldEmerald23
294 posts
Nomad

acmed@ yes but the air coditioning never did that before and ive been going there for 3 years

Dragonblaze052@ as in maneuvers what do you mean?

Heres another one:
about 2 years ago my mom and I were sitting in our living room, we looked at the turned off tv and saw a little girls face starring at us it was alittle blurry though. My sister(shes older than me) isnt alive right now and she died before her first birthday, after we turned on the tv and then turned it off a second later it was gone.

Showing 1-15 of 37