ForumsThe TavernHot Beverages ;o

61 6675
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Everyone has their preference:

Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate, Something else?

Personally, i cannot live without coffee.

• 61 Replies
tiptopdude
tiptopdude
106 posts
Nomad

I agree. Coffee is amazing. Although tea and Hot choclate are brilliant.

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

I dislike most coffee unless it's iced. My favorite hot drink is chamomille tea. That stuff knocks me out quick.

deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

My mother is a tea-aholic. She drinks around 3 to 5 cups a day and was more or less forced to stop after some medical complications. If that ain't addiction I don't know what is. I do like tea, but not as much as mum.
Hot chocolate is good, but it's better in the winter and I think it's been a three month since I last drank a cup.
I don't drink coffee.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Coffee is definitely up top, Starbucks is amazing, albeit ridiculously expensive.

I haven't really had hot chocolate before, not the homemade at least, it's always instant.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

I dislike most coffee unless it's iced.

Oh gosh ice coffee is great too.

My mother is a tea-aholic. She drinks around 3 to 5 cups a day and was more or less forced to stop after some medical complications

My mother drinks 15 cups of tea minimum per day, it's crazy. I used to drink the same amount of coffee but i've had to cut down to about 6 because of my heart.

Coffee is definitely up top, Starbucks is amazing, albeit ridiculously expensive.

Starbucks is ridiculously overpriced, but so good that we'll always pay it :P
PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

Starbucks is ridiculously overpriced, but so good that we'll always pay it :P

Truer words have never been said. I've got a bottle of starbucks iced coffee in the fridge.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

I can't stand iced coffee, hot coffee is the way to go.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Truer words have never been said

Have you tasted the cans rather than the bottles? They're dsgusting yet the sell like crazy.
PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

I can't stand iced coffee, hot coffee is the way to go.

Thats extremely ironic given your armatar

Have you tasted the cans rather than the bottles?

Yes and I perfer the bottles because of their taste and if you have an extremely long driveway like mine then it's fun to throw it and look at it break. It's worth cleaning it up.
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

Tea is a drink best served iced.

Black Coffee is my favorite hot beverage, though I rarely drink it. Not a big coffee drinker, or a hot beverage consumber. I mainly drink water, with a glass of milk at dinner.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Coffee is awesome.

The only thing that annoys me about coffee is that when I order it at Starbucks, they always make it waaay too hot. So I have to wait at least 20 minutes for it to cool down, to even try a sip. And I end up burning my tongue in the process. :/

Which is why I just make my own.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Usally cocoa. But if not cocoa, then apple-cinnamon tea.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

The only thing that annoys me about coffee is that when I order it at Starbucks, they always make it waaay too hot. So I have to wait at least 20 minutes for it to cool down, to even try a sip. And I end up burning my tongue in the process. :/

Which is why I just make my own.

I get that a lot too, and the initial burn ruins the rest of the coffee because your tongue feels funny - If you get a drink with foam though it usually is a lot cooler.
Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

Hot chocolate, but it only works in the winter. I like tea too, but I drink it about once a year. I dislike the taste of coffee.

Sonatavarius
Sonatavarius
1,322 posts
Farmer

Most people around here have iced sweet tea instead of the stereotypical United Kingdom hot tea. I think it is just a southern US thing. I've maybe tasted that kind 1 or 2 times in my life.

I've honestly only drank hot coffee a few times in my life. I think all of them were all-nighters I had to do because of my procrastination on some term papers. I have a problem with doing those the night before they're due. I get A's on them... but I sleep for like 2 days after.

I get the iced coffee's nowadays.

I love pretty much all normal foods that incorporate chocolate :P... I've even been known to eat the chocolate powder out of the can. :S... don't judge me. I LOOOOOVE HOT CHOCOLATE!!!

Showing 1-15 of 61