ForumsGames[old]oblivion

144 34045
Masterkaossss
Masterkaossss
31 posts
Nomad

ive probably spent at least a month worth of time in that game, and i still havnt found everything yet. anyone who knows any goodies in some caves or ruins anywhere we should share and discuss. personally, the best ive found in some ruins is Umbra, but i still dont know where to start that quest haha

• 144 Replies
Graeme151
Graeme151
113 posts
Nomad

Oblivion is the greatest game in the world.
I'm a level 42, and have been Guildmaster of every guild (knights of the nine included) on a different character (but, sadly, my data got corrupted.)

skillzkillz
skillzkillz
161 posts
Nomad

oblivion isn't with ps2 or 3 only with computer and xbox360

skillzkillz
skillzkillz
161 posts
Nomad

oblivion is awesome

airdude123
airdude123
266 posts
Nomad

dont know what that is?

brazilfutbol84
brazilfutbol84
101 posts
Nomad

-First of all, does anybody have an idea of what daedric statue/god is the one that gives you the unbreakable lock pick? I've found all the statues in which you get quests from and it would be great if someone could point me in the right direction. Also, if anyone has an area that they are looking for, I could help you out there because I have most locations marked on the map.
-Yes, Oblivion is an awesome game and probably the best solo-player game made. I'd give it a 10/10 rating.
-If you don't have it I'd recommend it, although, if you're thinking of buying it for your computer make sure you have a good one as it does take up a pretty large amount of space.
-Does anyone know if the expansion packs for the game are worth buying, if you have a clue, please inform me of it.
-Graeme151 just wondering where (in the game) you find out about the knights of the nine guild.

pokespa
pokespa
3 posts
Nomad

i'm in problems 'cause i'm a vampire and i can't found the five grand soul gems empty!!!!
i have 3 and 4 full
i'm thinking in reset my game :-(

Drontere
Drontere
24 posts
Nomad

{brazilfutbol84}

To get the Skeleton Key(unbreakable lockpick) you have to find the shrine of Nocturnal, to get the exact location of the shrine go to leyawinns mages guild and talk to Alves Uvenim. He'll mark it on your map. You have to be level ten to take on the quest and it requires no offering.

any other questions just ask I'd be happy to help ^_^

fergman
fergman
144 posts
Peasant

brazilfutbol84:
The nights of the nine guild is easy to find once you download the expansion pack. Everyone in cyrodil will know where to go. The expansion packs are both awesome, but if you had to choose one, get Shivering Isles. It has much more depth then Nights of the Nine, and has many side quests along with a new realm. It is also home to the best heavy and light armor available.

Pokespa:
My friend had that problem, and he just reset his game because it was too hard.

I have beaten the main questline, and have beaten the fighters guild and dark brotherhood ones also. If you have any other questions ask me.

Drontere
Drontere
24 posts
Nomad

I have to agree with you, The Shivering Isles was a great expansion. In my oppinon, the knights of the nine was mediocre.

Graeme151
Graeme151
113 posts
Nomad

Agreed. I thought it would be a lot better than it is, like a new place to explore, not just a few dungeons and a new guild, and some new armour (which I don't like). From what I've seen of the Shivering Isles, it is really brilliant. A whole new world to explore... wow. I really want it, lol.

Graeme151
Graeme151
113 posts
Nomad

Oh, sorz for double post, just saw that someone asked me a question.
@brazilfutbol84 - If you have the expansion pack, then (I'm just doing this from memory, sorry if it's wrong) I think you'll hear a rumour about an attack on the Chapel in Anvil, and how there's a prophet ranting on about it being a sign. Go to Anvil and talk to the prophet (he's across the street from the chapel, next to Benerius Manor) and, if you say the right things, he'll send you on a pilgramige. Which is the start of the Guild.

Drontere
Drontere
24 posts
Nomad

Yeah i didn't think the armor was all that grand either.
It's funny. For awhile I didnt have the shivering isles, nor exbox live. So I actually went and bought a brand new copy of Oblivion (the game of the year edition) lol. But yeah you'd be amazed at the amount of new content in the isles.

ChucksCarryout
ChucksCarryout
13 posts
Nomad

very,very,very good game.Absolute masterpiece.but very long.expect your social life to fly away.

tw1nzstrpur3
tw1nzstrpur3
6 posts
Nomad

a good cave is rockmilk cave if your above level 20 peple in there have daedric and ebony armor and weapons~@blivion king~

tw1nzstrpur3
tw1nzstrpur3
6 posts
Nomad

whoever has oblivion post your levels

Showing 76-90 of 144