ForumsGames[old]oblivion

144 34044
Masterkaossss
Masterkaossss
31 posts
Nomad

ive probably spent at least a month worth of time in that game, and i still havnt found everything yet. anyone who knows any goodies in some caves or ruins anywhere we should share and discuss. personally, the best ive found in some ruins is Umbra, but i still dont know where to start that quest haha

• 144 Replies
tw1nzstrpur3
tw1nzstrpur3
6 posts
Nomad

oh yes and do yall know the duplication trick? if you do ill tell you anyway...........
first you must have 2 or more scrolls. above 50 not reccomended it will glitch up your game...double tap a and move to the item you want to duplicate (will not work on all items weaopns and sum enchannted items wont) and the drop it if dont correctly there shall be the same amount of items as scrolls you can sell em or keep em your choice ~@blivion king~

milkweed93
milkweed93
38 posts
Nomad

dunno dont reli like it :O jk its awesome

Salmanius
Salmanius
277 posts
Peasant

Oblivion is the best RPG out there.

Drontere
Drontere
24 posts
Nomad

What are yall's oppions on the next elder scrolls game?

Any info? I've heard a few things but not much

Karoc
Karoc
433 posts
Nomad

All I do is go in stores in town and break all of there stuff and take the money that falls and wait for the guards to come to kill them for leveling up! Fun game

fergman
fergman
144 posts
Peasant

Currently, I am level 38(Gaining every day)Wood Elf,and am the leader of the Fighters guild and the Dark Brotherhood. I have beaten the main quest, and am getting all of the Amber pieces of Armor in the Shivering Isles, and I have the Umbra sword. If anyone has any questions about the game, ask me.

BTW, I can't wait until the next elder scrolls game comes out. I have heard no information about it yet, though.

Drontere
Drontere
24 posts
Nomad

Level 47 Imperial, Grandmaster of all guilds, pretty much only quest I have left to do is the nirnroot quest which is INSANELY long.

Backstroke
Backstroke
22 posts
Nomad

They're making an elderscrolls 5 which will be amazing

Strongbow
Strongbow
324 posts
Nomad

Hi!
Umbra is part of the daedric quests. It's one of the few items you can aquire without bieng in a daedric quest. I played Oblivion quite a bit and learned to get Umbra as fast as possible. The attack power on it is amazing.

parkis25
parkis25
17 posts
Nomad

awesome game

152 posts
Nomad

i dont play it that much

BluTheDesolate
BluTheDesolate
14 posts
Nomad

I think one of the best things about the the elder scrolls series is your ability to move freely and do as you please, also every time you start a game it ends up being played a little differently each time, I love it

jerry650001
jerry650001
26 posts
Nomad

i have a lvl 39 Redguard and many branch off accounts...... start doing some shrine quests they have great valubles and the last shrine quest give you a big stat increase.

XxOBLITERATExX
XxOBLITERATExX
1 posts
Nomad

I've had Oblivion for 7 days and still cant find any good armour or weapons i made 1 sword but it got deleted o yeah
r u grand chamipon in arena???

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

Ok listen up and listen good becasue i will only say this once! There is an inn just North of the Imperial City. Ride out of the North gates and follow the road, dont teleport anywhere its really nearby. Go into the inn and there is someone sitting at the bar wearing full daedric armour. Kill her and the best armour in the game is yours.

Second thing. There is an inn South of the Imperial city. The place where u do the first mission for the dark brotherhood so u should be able to teleport there. Once you get there head on a vector of North East. You will come to a clearing in the woods with 2 minotaurs and a Unicorn. The next part is tricky as the unicorn sometimes attacks you but if you manage to get on it the next time you stable it,it becomes your default horse.

3rd thing. For unlimited money you can do 2 things.
Number one, become a vampire and then do the quest to cure yourelf(this is very lengthy but if you do it then it is worth it!) When you finish this quest and are talking to the duke guy when you ask for your reward dont walk away keep asking him for it and you get 1000 gold each time or something near that amount. By repeatedly clicking i goot 2 million gold in 5 mins.
Number two go to the Imperial City. In one of the districts(i cant remember which one) is Dorians house. Go in there and kill him. When you loot his body for gold (he has 83) it doesnt disappear and you can keep tapping a. I got like 100000 gold in like 20 mins. This way is much slower than the vampire one but you dont have to do a really long quest to get there just walk into the house and murder the guy.

Thats all i can think of at the moment. I hope i could be of some help.

Showing 91-105 of 144