ForumsForum GamesArmatar War Tournament 1on1

85 11446
supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

The discussion thread for the Armatar tournament.Feel free to give Ideas.

• 85 Replies
supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

Hmmm I was thinking if they don't reply to the forum in 24 hours they lose the match.Simple.Of course I when I thought of that I completely forgot about live chat,which makes much more sense.Besides,it will probably will take more time to start the tournament than it will for AGv3 to come out.Thanks for the suggestion,Koru7.You've been full of ideas.

supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

And yes thats what Ive been doing to advertise.Or we could make another forum in another place,such as the tavern,because a lot of people dont come to the forum games because forum games=0 AP per post

sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,143 posts
Nomad

no, because the mods would either delete or move it, because it would be in the wrong section, I couls send a thing round sphrydroosa and the ghost galaxy clan, put amessage in the armatar war and armatar war clan frinedly version threads, thats about all we can do

supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

Yeah I guess after all of our posts in the war we can say "Don't forget to help out for the armatar tournament!"

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

Am I allowed to change my Armatar to just three special Armatars I like most?

sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,143 posts
Nomad

I have no idea what you mean John

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

New suggestions:

- you have to change your armatar after each battle
- no switching back between two armatars during or after battle
- non-clan-friendly.

This is what John meant Sproos.

And maybe to john. would 2 be good? and they can't be from the same amount of ap or that would be unfair.
sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,143 posts
Nomad

I think forcing people to change armatars is a bad idea, people should be able to use whatever armatars they want

sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,143 posts
Nomad

I think I might do this tournament and leave armatar war for good, so i want it to be my crowning glory!

supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

Yeah ya better quit while your ahead cus your goin down

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

no!!!!! don't leave Armatar war! it already is your crowning glory! and besides, When you are busy with the tournament, I can help run the armatar warn while you're gone.

TheNman1
TheNman1
99 posts
Nomad

I am probably joining this tournament, I will need a better Armatar though...anyway, when is this happening?

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

@Nman

Not for a while, maybe after AGv3 happens and we get live chats.

sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,143 posts
Nomad

Yeah ya better quit while your ahead cus your goin down

If you mean in armatar we're on the same team you foool!

If you mean in the tournament, I won't be playing I will be judging.

no!!!!! don't leave Armatar war! it already is your crowning glory! and besides, When you are busy with the tournament, I can help run the armatar warn while you're gone.

I am recruiting decent runners getting new members and setting stuff in order, I will probably leave at the end of next month. I may go solo or I may leave all together.
supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

Yes but the tournament won't be in clans,its 1on1.Also one new idea.Just for fun,say that I enter we could say that SuperMape will be representing SD or enter name here is representing the GC.

Showing 16-30 of 85