ForumsForum GamesArmatar War Tournament 1on1

85 11447
supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

The discussion thread for the Armatar tournament.Feel free to give Ideas.

• 85 Replies
sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,143 posts
Nomad

Yes but the tournament won't be in clans

and I won't be in the tournament

and why would we do that?
supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

I dunno just to say.We do need to figure out who will be making the plans for the armatar fight,such as who will fight who in what order.

supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

OK so the current rules are
- Limited moves/dodges
- Advancing after battle
- Some sort of prize or honor if you win at the finals
- Non-clan-friendly
I'm not sure when the live chat will be up and running,as its not releasing with AG3.If that snit soon enough then the rules could be if they don't reply to the thread in 24 hours,then they lose the match.May I also recommend that we could make a clan friendly version also,such as three to a team,or maybe even tag-teams.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

- Limited moves/dodges

To make it like that it must be round-based battle.

- Advancing after battle

I think it's better to do that in the battle.

I'm the leader of half of all AW-threads. I've unlocked all Armatars, I'm a Gold Prince and I also got pretty high rank.

I could have links at my page to the winning users. Is that honorably?

- Non-clan-friendly

Just duels, OK.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Ok here's an idea
Say u get 5 dodges for example. Instead of putting dodge u type up some thing explain how u dodge. Same thing with attacks but get the different attacks. Stronge(x3) average(x5)and weak(x10). And u also would have another move, counter. It rebounds ur aponents attack (x2)
Well? Sound good?

supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

Well that is a good idea,and I was thinking on the first part of your post,you dodge,and then the second part you attack.I think if it was a strong attack,it should be a strong dodge.Great idea but that would make the battle very long-lasting,so we'll have to make that smaller.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

I think decide something now instead of just keep discussing.

- Limited moves/dodges

How many? 5?

What? What about this, I could have links at my page to the winning users.
supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

I think they're should be something like x3strong attacks/dodges,x5medium attacks/dodges,and x7weak attacks/dodges

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

I made some errors in my latest post. Let me fix it.

I think decide something

I think we should decide something

What about this, I could have links at my page to the winning users.

What about that I could have links at my page to the users who have won?

That's all.

I think they're should be something like x3strong attacks/dodges,x5medium attacks/dodges,and x7weak attacks/dodges

In each battle then? Is it round-based battle?

BTW, I've also made a new version of AW. Please check it out. Non clan-friendly.
sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,143 posts
Nomad

OK well I wil run it supermape so i wont be participating, as for a prize I'm all ears but I can't think of one

supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

I will most likely not participate,also,as I don't play games in which I make the rules.I will referee some of the matches,and do the math for the tournament.I also agree with JohnGarell,that we could do that,or maybe their name on all the runner's pages.

sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,143 posts
Nomad

I will most likely not participate,also,as I don't play games in which I make the rules.I will referee some of the matches,and do the math for the tournament.I also agree with JohnGarell,that we could do that,or maybe their name on all the runner's pages.

Dude I appreciate you wanna help, and you can ref some matches but I'm gonna work out who plays who if thats what you mean
supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

Actually I meant like who deals what amount of damage,or maybe I think that you could start out with 50 exp.You then could use it on gaining attack,defense,or hit points.After every match you win you gain 50 exp.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

You could do some sort of 'skill sheet', with attributes like stregnth, agility, and endurance. Then give them a certain amount of points to spend that would reflect their armatar. So for me, I have a wolf, and I would have high agility and endurance, but low stregnth.

I would assume you'd have to use the same armatar throughout the tournament?

supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

I would say yes,but make them register which armatars they will use throughout it and we would make skills for each and everyone.Yes that is a good idea.I realize that would be long and hard to make it, but I am willing to make each and everyone that will be used.There should also be base stats for each armatar that you have to add to yourself.What does everyone think about making the signup forum?

Showing 31-45 of 85