ForumsForum GamesArmatar War Tournament 1on1

85 11450
supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

The discussion thread for the Armatar tournament.Feel free to give Ideas.

• 85 Replies
sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,143 posts
Nomad

yeah we need to discuss combat which is what ive been saying for ages, we need to sort that out and then do the smaller mundane stuff

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

What stats should it be for the players? That could be a good question to start with.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

BTW, later when it's time for people to play it, we could first have a beta-testing.

We ask a Mod to change the title to maybe Armatar War - Tournament [check page '?'].

The first post on that page explain everything about the game and so.

What about that?

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

We first try Maverick's idea. Strength, agility and endurance.

Strength is like damage.
Agility can be moving speed and attack speed.
Endurance is probably health then.

That idea is good.

supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

We first try Maverick's idea. Strength, agility and endurance.

Strength is like damage.
Agility can be moving speed and attack speed.

That idea is good.

Indeed it is.Lets go with that.

BTW, later when it's time for people to play it, we could first have a beta-testing.

We ask a Mod to change the title to maybe Armatar War - Tournament [check page '?'].

The first post on that page explain everything about the game and so.

What about that?

I think a beta is a good idea but I don't understand what you mean when you say "We ask a Mod to change the title to maybe Armatar War - Tournament [check page '?'].
".

I though we settled on not having health.It was the most damage done by your own attacks,not a battle to the death.Endurance could be like a defense,though.
How bout' it?
supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

Sorry to double post,but will you be participating,John?

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

I think a beta is a good idea but I don't understand what you mean when you say "We ask a Mod to change the title to maybe Armatar War - Tournament [check page '?'].

On the first AW, the title is changing often. The beta-testing need to have a new OP. Not literary, but nearly. We need to have all info for it in one post on a new page. Let's say page 10. The first post there describe how the beta-testing will be and to easy find it, the thread-name changes to Armatar War Tournament Beta-testing [check page 10].

I though we settled on not having health.It was the most damage done by your own attacks,not a battle to the death.Endurance could be like a defense,though.
How bout' it?

OK.
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

Did you read my answers, super?

BTW, what shall the players do first when they join?

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

I also don't want it to be like some kind of RPG, 'cause there are already one and I'll probably make one too.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

I also wonder what happens when someone die here? Do the person need to change Armatar, or do he just re-spawn?

Showing 76-85 of 85