ForumsForum Gamesdestroying powerfull weapons

183 37055
lonewolf537
lonewolf537
145 posts
Nomad

a game in which you somehow break or lose a legendary weapon and then create a new one which the next poster must break.

example:
me: super emo blade of wrist sliting

next poster: broke it trying to slit my wrist. uber blade of double postage

next poster: gave it to a hobo for a shiney piece of dirt.

ect ect. feel free to be as cheesy as you want in breaking or creating new weapons.

i'll start. uber pwnage hammer of whitesmithing death.

• 183 Replies
chiliad_nodi
chiliad_nodi
637 posts
Peasant

what's your weapon. I have the pikachu!

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

i've got rubber gloves and pikachu
needs to breathe

and i've got...ICE CREAM!!! of DOOM

SCMega
SCMega
110 posts
Nomad

Lord Voldemort destroyed it.

I got aliens from venus that are indestructable, and prevents you from changing this post, and are fully under my control

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,120 posts
Shepherd

indestructible maybe, but the can't breathe earth's air. they suffocate. (they aren't destroyed, they just die)

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,120 posts
Shepherd

whoops, didn't post a weapon.

I have a pogo stick but whenever somebody tries to use it... THEY FALL OFF!!! HAHAHA!!! HAHA!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! HA! HAHAHA!!!!!!

chiliad_nodi
chiliad_nodi
637 posts
Peasant

I steal the pogo stick and modify it so I can never fall off HaHaHaHaHaah!

I have the incredibly long named slingshot that does an insane amount of damage to level 35 paladins from the planet Yeunerin, and also owns at target practice.

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,120 posts
Shepherd

it breaks.

I have a weapon just like my last one, except it cannot be modified by anybody but me.

chiliad_nodi
chiliad_nodi
637 posts
Peasant

I capture you and force you to modify it so that only I can successfully ride it.

I have a politician!
(*gasp*)

_Talking_Banana_
_Talking_Banana_
119 posts
Nomad

Send him to Guatemala! MUHAHAHAHA!

I got a rock. (Charlie Brown reference)

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,120 posts
Shepherd

I throw it in a volcano.

I have a weapon just like my last one except that it cannot be modified by anybody to make it so that anybody besides myself can ride it without falling off.

chiliad_nodi
chiliad_nodi
637 posts
Peasant

I snap it in half.

I have a credit card of extreme debt.

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,120 posts
Shepherd

I pay it off.

I have the same weapon a my last one but it cannot be snapped, bended, broken, melted, or damaged in any way.

I am using trial and error to create the perfect weapon. The ultimate pogo stick of DOOOOM!!!

chiliad_nodi
chiliad_nodi
637 posts
Peasant

So many people fall off, the army comes in, quarrantines you and the pogo stick in different rooms, and forces you to pay the medical bills the pogo stick caused.

chiliad_nodi
chiliad_nodi
637 posts
Peasant

I forgot to get a weapon.
I have a barney CD that can't stop playing, even if is destroyed.

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,120 posts
Shepherd

oh god I thinnk you beat me to making the ultimate weapon :O

it has one flaw though...
I mute it >

solution A: ok I have the same weapon as last time except that I (and only I) can use it to teleport to any location that I wish (and yes, I have control over when I teleport and where I teleport). I can use this feature to avoid the military and continue work on the pogo stick of doom.

Solution B: Same weapon as before except that this time it is so irresistable that everybody in the army rides it and falls off. I escape and take the pogo stick with me. (I, of course, can resist the pogo stick's irresistability)

Showing 16-30 of 183