ForumsThe TavernThe 'Rant' Thread

297 59297
Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

Basically just a thread to rant about anything and everything. I won't bore you with rules or anything, just remember to stick to the community guidelines and don't let this get out of hand

• 297 Replies
Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,607 posts
Nomad

but all lies have to be based off of something true

... That's unfair, I just spent 10 seconds trying to disprove this and I relized it always is a true statement.
Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

but all lies have to be based off of something true

1) God.
2) Fairies

Neither of those things are based off anything, they originated as themselves.
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

1) God.

Is there really a point in trying to bring a religious debate into the Tavern? I'm an Atheist as well, but a religious debate here wouldn't be good. People heard voices in their head and believed it was an omnipotent being, if that's the case, then it would be fact.

2) Fairies

Somebody was probably seeing things. I don't know when being delusional became a false statement.

But I hate when your feet start to sweat in your socks and when your feet cool off, you feel like your toes are going to fall off. Not to mention that it makes taking socks off really annoying.
Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,607 posts
Nomad

1) God.

They were trying to explain why **** happens (sorry for the curse) so they thought no further than "THERE MUST BE A GOD DOING THIS!"
2) Fairies

Wings: Bird
Small size: Wanted it to fit through stuff
Magic: God
Human-like body: guess where that came from...
Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,607 posts
Nomad

But I hate when your feet start to sweat in your socks and when your feet cool off, you feel like your toes are going to fall off. Not to mention that it makes taking socks off really annoying.

I never had that happen to me, why would your toes feel like they wanna fall off?
Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

I hate it when you ask a simple question like, "What time will dinner be?" or "When are we supposed to be there by?" and then told to be patient. I'm just asking a question, not an interrogation. I only ask it once too. But no, apparently i'm impatient for wanting to know something time related.

Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

I hate when people tell you to your face that they didnt do something you witnessed them doing. And they know you witnessed it.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

I hate when you try to crack your knuckles and neck then remember that you just did that 5 seconds ago.

Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

And it does nothing? I hate that too. Or when I try to crack my back and nothing happens and i feel stiff for the rest of the day...

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

That is the worst. Because then you keep trying to crack your back and you end up hurting it real bad...then you've got to put on that heavy backpack and lug it around places. That's another thing; backpacks. They're sooo heavy with all those 20lb books in there. And the teachers just say "Get a locker." ...I don't have time to go to my locker when the distance between my 2nd and 3rd block is longer than a football field. With a school of 2100 kids that was built to hold about 1800, the hallways are crowded horribly.

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,607 posts
Nomad

They're sooo heavy with all those 20lb books in there.

I actualy dont mind heavy bookbags, I just look on the bright side and think "well, at least im gettin a workout".
That is the worst. Because then you keep trying to crack your back and you end up hurting it real bad...

That only happened to me once, what I hate more then that is when your foot falls alsleep, but instead of having no feeling in your foot or pins and needles, it hurts like hell to move it and you have to or it will keep hurting because you moved it in the first place.
dair5
dair5
3,379 posts
Shepherd

I hate that nobody helps me when I'm drowning. That is very upsetting.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

I hate that nobody helps me when I'm drowning.

You mean like this? Seriously tho, nobody cares about others anymore. They're too focused on themselves.
dair5
dair5
3,379 posts
Shepherd

You mean like this?

Lol.

Seriously tho, nobody cares about others anymore. They're too focused on themselves.

I know. I litterally semi-swam myself up to two girls who obviously had no problem swimming. They could see me swallowing a gallon of water and bobbing up and down, calling out to them in a gurrgled voice. They looked at me, then swam away. They SWAM away. I was lucky enough to walk myself into the shallow end before I drowned. Though if I hadn't seen them I wouldn't have walked to the shallow side, so they sortof saved my life?
LilystarofFlameclan1
LilystarofFlameclan1
169 posts
Nomad

i'm a good swimmer. i'm in middle school.

Showing 256-270 of 297