ForumsThe TavernThe 'Rant' Thread

297 59406
Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

Basically just a thread to rant about anything and everything. I won't bore you with rules or anything, just remember to stick to the community guidelines and don't let this get out of hand

• 297 Replies
R3LOAD
R3LOAD
532 posts
Peasant

[RANT]I hate how every male person on the planet suddenly becomes a villian whenever a girl sets herself up for an obviously-gonna-happen heartbreak.
I hate hypocrites, I just wanna punch every one of them.
I hate the fact that Robert Sheehan will no longer be in Misfits.
I hate being stared at.
I hate paedophiles.
I hate it when attention seeking girls post pictures on facebook and stuff, and do dumb captions like 'omg hate this picture, i'm so ugly', just so other girls, and boys, will compliment them.
I hate attention seeking status' on facebook.
I hate my maths teacher.
I hate Home&Away.
I hate fake-sounding voices on TV, makes me wanna kill them.
I hate really racist people.
I hate immature people who say things to others like 'hehehe my mate fancies you, lol pmsl haha lmao'
I hate many other things that I don't have the effort required to type them at this time.

[/RANT]

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

I hate how every male person on the planet suddenly becomes a villian whenever a girl sets herself up for an obviously-gonna-happen heartbreak

I do this because I'm sick of girls calling me in tears when I told them they were being treated worse than trash.

I hate it when attention seeking girls post pictures on facebook and stuff, and do dumb captions like 'omg hate this picture, i'm so ugly', just so other girls, and boys, will compliment them

I use this as an opportunity to let girls know I'm either into them or give them reassurance. Most of the girls I know look incredible all the time, yet their self esteem has taken multiple massive hits from being treated like trash then dumped. And what's worse is that they don't see it until it's beyond too late for them to realize.

I hate attention seeking status' on facebook.

I'm hardly ever on Facebook, anyway (last login: 2 months ago). I normally tell girls how they look through texting.

I hate when you have a scab and you forget that you're picking at until about 20 minutes later...especially when you're gonna hang out with a girl you really like and will possibly ask out depending on how everything else goes.
Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,607 posts
Nomad

I hate when you have a scab and you forget that you're picking at until about 20 minutes later

Haha I hate when that happens, I don't even know WHY I'm picking at it either.
AfterBurner0
AfterBurner0
896 posts
Nomad

I hate when people smoke and talk on a cell phone at the same time while driving. Perhaps you should free up some hands for the steering wheel.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

i hate my mom.
half of all the good yummy fake food (gummies, gatorade, jello) in the world has artificial colors in it. SO F***ING WHAT? yeah, some of them cause tiny percent chance of some strange disaease, but ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. once won't kill me right?

hey ppl how does gatorade taste anyway?

aamer13
aamer13
2,569 posts
Nomad

greatarade
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

Like oversugared Vitamin Water. There's actually some Gatorade that didn't contain artificial color: Gatorade Ice. I don't know if it's still sold or if it was discontinued. If you find some, try it.
thugtastic
thugtastic
162 posts
Peasant

I am going to rant now, obviously, and I am going to rant about smart cars and other stupid automobiles.
Smart cars are one, if not the stupidest car on the road. They have no horsepower, no safety, no speed, no pistons, no size that will help it on the road.

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,607 posts
Nomad

Like oversugared Vitamin Water.

Like the BEST oversugared vitamin water, I personaly prefere it to other drinks they got out there.
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

I hate keeping track with due dates.

My English teacher is making us do a book report and present it this Monday. I thought it was due Wednesday so I waited until this last Wednesday over Fall Break to start reading the book and had a plan all made up and everything to where I'd finish Tuesday night and present the next day...I found out today that it's really due the day after tomorrow, so I'm cramming to read the book today and get the annotations in and type out the report and the visual needed tomorrow. This amazing plan I had made is completely ruined.

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
891 posts
Nomad

Smart cars are one, if not the stupidest car on the road. They have no horsepower, no safety, no speed, no pistons, no size that will help it on the road.

Yea and the tires have to be replaced about once a month.
Like oversugared Vitamin Water

Yea but sometimes I prefer Vitamin Water because Gatorade can be nasty occasionally.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

...so I'm cramming to read the book today and get the annotations in and type out the report and the visual needed tomorrow. This amazing plan I had made is completely ruined.

Sparknotes might help.

The Yugo might be worse
From Wiki: In 1989, 31-year-old Leslie Ann Pluhar, driving a 1987 Yugo over the Mackinac Bridge in Michigan, died when her Yugo was blown over the bridge's 36-inch (910 mm) railing by a 50 mph (80 km/h) gust of wind.
Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

you know what really grinds my gears, when teachers only give you 10 minutes for a test. and that almost everything is predictable for me now.

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,607 posts
Nomad

and that almost everything is predictable for me now.

It is annoying when that happens because you become bored of knowing what's gonna happen, but luckily for me that stopped happening when I went to highschool.
susilo
susilo
93 posts
Nomad

i dont think so....
hhehehehehe...

sorry..... i can't speak english well....

Showing 271-285 of 297