ForumsThe TavernWould you rather get infinity amount of money or save a life?

105 13584
divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

I was bored and i thought of this question. It doesn't matter who it is.

• 105 Replies
Warriorfrombeyond
Warriorfrombeyond
231 posts
Nomad

Infinite money. i can use that to save billions of lives.

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

I would save a life, the guilt would kill me knowing that someone died because of me.

lostmanfound
lostmanfound
124 posts
Nomad

do i know them? if so it be really hard to say and i'd base my actions on that..... but if its someone i dont know money

partydevil
partydevil
5,129 posts
Jester

i would ask what this guy that i gotta shoot has done to be in his place. and i base my action on that.
random innocent guy or my own friends/family = no money
some guy who worked himself in the spot to sit there and be shot = infinite money

kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
603 posts
Peasant

kingofwar, you seem a bit, hard-hearted, but oh well
personally, i couldn't live with myself, knowing that i could have saved somebody

im kindof just stating the facts... im not trying to be harsh or anything.
deadhead50
deadhead50
341 posts
Nomad

well it depends on who's life I'm saving, if it was someone important to me then id rather save the life, where if it was a random stranger gimme the money.

Yes I'm greedy nobody needs to point that out.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Infinity amount of money would save a lot of lives, if it was at all a meaningful amount.

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

But then again, would the money be at other peoples disposal if you died?

You can't die with infinite amount of moneys.
Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,482 posts
Shepherd

Unless it is someone extremely close to me, I would chose the money.
Not because I am greedy, but because if my amount is 'infinite', then I would use my insane amount of cash to do good deeds and save many more lives than the one I allowed to die. Then, after getting rid of world hunger and all that crap, I'd pay everyone to help build a time machine.
Seeing as everyone has incentive to work on it, we'd be done in like, two years.
Then, I would go back in time, find the person I let die, replace him with a sock-puppet that looks extremely lifelike, and go back to the future with my fingers crossed.

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

Anyone close to me; family, friend, neighbor, etc. I'd save. Otherwise, I'd take the money. I'd donate it toward finding cures for cancer and Alzheimer's, and give some to people close to me, and charities, etc. It's infinite, so it could solve many problems.

johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

I would pick the unlimited amount of money since it could possibly buy you the technology to save lives.

BLINDsniper1
BLINDsniper1
84 posts
Nomad

I would pick the unlimited amount of money since it could possibly buy you the technology to save lives.

I was just about to say that... and it would really depend on who was up for saving.

ledmonds
ledmonds
382 posts
Nomad

id take the cash unless the persons life i was saving meant something to me if it was a randomer i wouldnt really care i know its heartless to say but SHOW ME THE MONEY!

naknakattack
naknakattack
10 posts
Nomad

Save a life. Money is completely worthless, in my eyes.

mrTrippy
mrTrippy
517 posts
Nomad

Money is completely worthless, in my eyes.

I think completely is a little to far. Anyway i would still save a life.
Showing 76-90 of 105