ForumsThe TavernWould you rather get infinity amount of money or save a life?

105 13578
divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

I was bored and i thought of this question. It doesn't matter who it is.

• 105 Replies
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Sav a life. I would then feel as if I had accomplished something in my life. I would be much happier.

66wolves
66wolves
29 posts
Nomad

It really depends on who's life I would be saving. What if it's some jerk who I care nothing for? Nah. I need the money.

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,482 posts
Shepherd

Sav a life. I would then feel as if I had accomplished something in my life. I would be much happier.

Assume you let such 'life' die.
Then you use unlimited moneys to buy food for millions and save many more people.

[In truth, though, if someone had infinite money, it would have no financial backing and would be inflated to the point that that currency itself would be worthless. But lets disregard that ]
Drunkun
Drunkun
59 posts
Nomad

It really depends on who's life I would be saving. What if it's some jerk who I care nothing for?

Yeah, I would think about who it was first. If it was like a jerk who is over the top, I would take the money. If it was a nice person, save the life.
jayjay9
jayjay9
485 posts
Peasant

I would like to get Infinity money with that u can save more lifes than 1

sporetastic
sporetastic
13 posts
Nomad

Save a life. If you get to much money, you will assaulted and robbed like there is no tomorrow.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Save a life, but only if the person I save can give me a lot of money. (I only posted this for my own amusement, normally I would just save a life)

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

really, infinity amount of money? but would it be useless if i had all the money from the world? sure, i could give some money back but money makes not happy and real friendship is the only thing you can not buy. i would prefer saving a life, even its someone i dont like or hate. maybe we become friends/pals.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

really, infinity amount of money? but would it be useless if i had all the money from the world? sure, i could give some money back but money makes not happy and real friendship is the only thing you can not buy. i would prefer saving a life, even its someone i dont like or hate. maybe we become friends/pals.

From an egoistic point of view, I'd have to agree. But you could do a lot of good with that money, without necessarily wanting to make friends and reach happiness. Sadly, our society is based on money, which is why it can do a lot of things.
aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

Since I'm heartless I'd go for the money and share it with the world.
u wouldnt be heartless if u share the money with the world and can u give me a 100$ bills Cdn currency
Drunkun
Drunkun
59 posts
Nomad

Save a life. If you get to much money, you will assaulted and robbed like there is no tomorrow.

Think about it. If you had infinity money, you would have top security.
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Think about it. If you had infinity money, you would have top security.

Even with top security, you'd fear for your life constantly.
Heck, your security might even turn on you for your money.
Drunkun
Drunkun
59 posts
Nomad

Heck, your security might even turn on you for your money.

No. I meant like lasers and cameras. Not thugs and people. That would be INSANE.
SubZero131
SubZero131
598 posts
Nomad

Here is a serious answer. With that funding I would have for ignoring the pleads of life from a person that I probably don't even know or care about, I could fund any charity through the sky, cure every disorder/disease in time, I could restore peace to the world, cure starvation in third world countries...ETC. Essentially "Repair a broken world". Even though actually a chaotic world is natural, a peaceful world is an upgraded one.

There are problems obviously. The different causes you are funding will inevitably come into conflict, and the source of the conflict comes back to you. If everyone knows that there is a person capable of changing the world in this way, they will act on it. There will be people who want you dead.

I do not have anywhere near the mental capacity to be able to manage something on these proportions, so I would end up doing more harm than good. But, I would try to remain anonymous. I would be like a force that had no physical form.

To Governments I would be a terrorist, to nerds I would be a conspiracy, to religions I would be God. ~

Showing 91-104 of 105