ForumsThe TavernWould you want 1 million dollars right now or 10 million dollars in 10 years?

114 16408
divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

btw when I said dollars you can use any currency.

• 114 Replies
Waldorf
Waldorf
726 posts
Archduke

business is my love & my life!
I take 1 mil and I promise I'll have 10 mil in less than 3 years!

yeah!

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

Having a million dollars and being a teenager would suck because all your friends are most likely immature and would just ask you for money all the time. I'll wait until my mid 20's to take the ten million thank you very much.

You'll still get a lot of letters from 'friends' asking for some help; adults do that too
Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

You'll still get a lot of letters from 'friends' asking for some help; adults do that too

I think adults do it more since they now have responsibility. I think even if im the poorest man, I would wait it out in soup kitchens and stuff till I get the 10 mil.
Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

I think what would've been a better question is, would you rather have 1 million now, or have 50 million when your 100?

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

I think what would've been a better question is, would you rather have 1 million now, or have 50 million when your 100?

That question would be pointless. Most people won't live to 100, and at that age, what are you going to do with all that money?
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Ten later.
I can wait.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

I'd take the one million now. If I invest correctly I can have more than 10 million dollars in 10 years.

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

That question would be pointless. Most people won't live to 100, and at that age, what are you going to do with all that money?

Its not too hard to blow away money, and 50 mil is alot more than 1 mil, so it would be worth it to some poeple.
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Its not too hard to blow away money, and 50 mil is alot more than 1 mil, so it would be worth it to some poeple.

Yeah but at 100, there's not a whole lot you can do. Unless your're really healthy. In that choice I would take the 1 mil. I pay off college, make money in my carrer and live a happy life. I think the original question is better for me though. Since I'm so young I'll be able to do a lot with 10 mil in 10 years.
MrStuff
MrStuff
1,626 posts
Nomad

I'd take the 10 million later. I wouldn't know what to do with the money now.

johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

[quote=LEAPretard]In 10 years I will be 21.[/quote]
That means you are 11 years old! *underage user alert*
Oh, and not to be off topic: I would pick 10 million dollars in 10 years. It is an easy choice...

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

Ten Later

IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
259 posts
Nomad

I would take the 10 million in 10 years because it's not that long of a time.

R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

10 later, I'm 15.
If I took a million now, knowing me, it wouldn't last a week.
Neither would my teeth.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

10 later. i'd probably forget about it until the very day of "money getting".

Showing 76-90 of 114