ForumsThe TavernWould you want 1 million dollars right now or 10 million dollars in 10 years?

114 16406
divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

btw when I said dollars you can use any currency.

• 114 Replies
divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

Even though 1 million is a large amount i'd still choose 10 million because im only 14 right now so what will I do with it? I will have something good to do with it when I am 24.

Aradeid
Aradeid
6 posts
Blacksmith

10 years later. I'm 14

Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

I'll take 10 million later because.... basically what everyone pointed out.

LivingToDie
LivingToDie
303 posts
Nomad

I'd nearly rather 100 000, or even less, one million is just too much money to be have, I, myself, would go a little crazy.
And, you wouldn't really be able to tell anyone, because you wouldn't know if you could trust them enough, even if you'd known them for several years.
You wouldn't be able to have a proper relationship considering they might just want to be with you for the money and such.

Meh, I wouldn't really want one million dollars.

Vender161
Vender161
9 posts
Peasant

$10mil. At least according to my conscious mind...

eatmydust166
eatmydust166
923 posts
Peasant

I'd take the 10mil later, because it's more money. If I had a short time to live, I would take the 1mil and waste it all on fun.

HydromiTad
HydromiTad
123 posts
Nomad

The 10 million later. If I don't need any money right now, would I really miss that 1 million?

Besides, with the 10 million, I could take flying lessens and buy myself a Cessna 172.

cje95
cje95
38 posts
Jester

I'll take 10m later

gbnxc
gbnxc
190 posts
Nomad

10 in 10 definatly

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

What most of you don't realize is that if you properly invest that 1mil now, you would get much more than 10mil in 10 years.

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

10 later. I'm still only a teen and in 10 years I'll be a young adult-ish

Zydrate
Zydrate
383 posts
Farmer

Ten later. Not immediately helpful but it's a better longterm plan.

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

10 million because i'm so young! Honestly think. Either way you get 1 million in an instant and more keeps coming in so what's the difference?

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

10 million because i'm so young! Honestly think. Either way you get 1 million in an instant and more keeps coming in so what's the difference?

Wow I said that really badly. This is what I meant. If you choose 1 million now then you get 1 million and nothing else but if you choose 10 million in 10 years then you still get 1 million instantly and then you keep getting more so theres no reason to choose 1 million.
Dregus2
Dregus2
492 posts
Blacksmith

i don't see why anybody wouldn't pick the 10 million in 10 years. unless the mafia was gonna kill them if they didn't pay back the money they borrowed or something

Showing 46-60 of 114