ForumsThe TavernWould you want 1 million dollars right now or 10 million dollars in 10 years?

114 16409
divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

btw when I said dollars you can use any currency.

• 114 Replies
Castyy
Castyy
26 posts
Peasant

i take 1 million right now cuz i can invert this money and i can make more money than 10 millions in ten years.

partydevil
partydevil
5,129 posts
Jester

i take 1 million right now cuz i can invert this money and i can make more money than 10 millions in ten years.

or lose it in 1 month. =P

i go for 10 later because whit 10mill i never have to work i can live from the rate alone. 1mill will be gone after some time anyway.
alovera1
alovera1
510 posts
Peasant

i would take the ten milloin in ten years its not that hard to live ten years

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

1 mil right now cauz we r all gonna die in 2012

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

I would wait.Because giving a simple 13 year old like me 1 million dollars now wont have any uses. It'll probably just all go to my parents and ill get around 500 francs from it(currency here is swiss francs).But, I can wait for 10 years till i finish my IB and uni, then when i need a house or a job, I can have my 10 million and get some stuff

Oblivior
Oblivior
786 posts
Nomad

Eh, I'd wait 10 years and get the 10 million.

Then I'd convert it to my currency and buy a couple tons of pizzas.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

well it depends when you ask me. like if i'm 5, then yeah then i would take the 10 million dollars in 10 years.

thekingoftheworld
thekingoftheworld
32 posts
Nomad

10 years becouse i will get more monny.

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

I am going to trust the dollar and say 10 millions in 10 years. I really hope the dollar won't disappoint me and lose its value.

JellyBear
JellyBear
229 posts
Nomad

I would want one million dollars right now. I don't need ten million dollars anyway.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Considering the current state of the economy and the presence of cyclical economics, ten million in ten years. I am seventeen years old, I have many wants, but not a lot of needs, in ten years it going to be the exact opposite, so why not wait?

ShamrockG
ShamrockG
19 posts
Nomad

I'll take the 1 million now, and can I get that in Trident layers?

IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

I would wait 10 years for 10 million pounds, so I will be 23 when I get it, just when I (hopefully) get out of university (if i even get to that point)

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

I would rather have the million now and buy stocks. Then I could have maybe 100 million in 10 years

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

Honestly, I want that million right now. Who knows what will happen in ten years? Maybe I'll be dead or the Earth will have exploded.

Showing 91-105 of 114