ForumsForum GamesArmatar War "The Sixth Sense"

80 12534
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

The movie is about a boy who who got the sixth sense - to see and talk to dead people.

In this version of AW everybody got that sense.

The special thing with the sixth version of AW is that you don't really get dead permanently when you die. When you die you're fully restored again in three pages.

It's OK with clans and cooperation here. In the Clan Friendly version you need to change your Armatar each time you die.

This version is good if you die often, but like your Armatar.

• 80 Replies
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

You can change your Armatar just as you know. This version has nothing to do with the movie. It's just the name and some changes in the rules for just this version.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

I looks like this version wasn't so popular. Maybe no one want to admit that they die often in AW.

supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

I am NOT fighting my own leader,John.What are we gonna do if no-pone else comes???

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Rawr im a knight! I stab supermape123 in the throat!

supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

My freakin burning hot skin melts your knife and armor before it even reaches me.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

So, finally some posts from other users than me! Since this version is clan-friendly, you may not attack members in the clan you're a part of. Just saying it as an reminder to everybody who haven't triend the third version of AW.

Everybody who reply here and aren't a part of an Armatar War-clan, can simply ask me or supermape to join. You can ask more than just us, see the whole list on my page. You can ask all Runners.

supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

No-offense Johm,but I doubt anyone else will show up in a while

Pohlhammer
Pohlhammer
136 posts
Shepherd

I haven't because there isn't any one to attack

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

I use my doggy-wolf powers to summon an ice spirit, blowing shards of ice through Pohl's thick orcish skin.

supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

What clan are you from,exactly.
SD

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

Lone wolf. Notice: Wolf icon.
I wonder if I should start my own.....
I summon liquid nitrogen to freeze supermape's burning.... skin or whatever.

Pohlhammer
Pohlhammer
136 posts
Shepherd

I teleport away before crazyape mauls me. are we using the same map john?
SD

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

I never touched you. There are ice shards flying into and at you. And how did you teleport?

supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!HaHa just kidding.And how exactly do you summon liquid nitrogen...if your a ...wolf.And by the way,I think it would be great idea to start a clan.After all,the more the better

supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

SD

Showing 1-15 of 80