ForumsForum GamesArmatar War "The Sixth Sense"

80 12533
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

The movie is about a boy who who got the sixth sense - to see and talk to dead people.

In this version of AW everybody got that sense.

The special thing with the sixth version of AW is that you don't really get dead permanently when you die. When you die you're fully restored again in three pages.

It's OK with clans and cooperation here. In the Clan Friendly version you need to change your Armatar each time you die.

This version is good if you die often, but like your Armatar.

• 80 Replies
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

What am I, the LOTP here? Once I leave, everything stops! This is hilariousity.

Maybe. But since you're banned from AW in one week now, it will be hard for this thread to move on.
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

But now is crazyape un-banned again. So he can battle on all AW-versions.

SD [battle-field]

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

I have been trying to contact crazyape the whole day, but I can't get to his profile. Can someone help me?

SD [battle-field]

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

I have been trying to contact crazyape the whole day, but I can't get to his profile. Can someone help me?

This is a BIG problem. I do really need to contact him. It'll may be a question about whole AW's future. He got some information I need.
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

This is a BIG problem. I do really need to contact him. It'll may be a question about whole AW's future. He got some information I need.

But now it's fixed. People don't need to mind about it anymore. I just wait for his reply.
Showing 76-80 of 80