ForumsForum GamesArmatar War "The Sixth Sense"

80 12529
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

The movie is about a boy who who got the sixth sense - to see and talk to dead people.

In this version of AW everybody got that sense.

The special thing with the sixth version of AW is that you don't really get dead permanently when you die. When you die you're fully restored again in three pages.

It's OK with clans and cooperation here. In the Clan Friendly version you need to change your Armatar each time you die.

This version is good if you die often, but like your Armatar.

• 80 Replies
crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

Wolfs are known for living in cold places. So, it gives me, a wolf armatar, the elemntal control of all things cold -- including metals. Well, mah clan is gonna be the FrostWullfe Legion. XD You've gotta have a wolf Armatar to join.

Pohlhammer
Pohlhammer
136 posts
Shepherd

I'm a dark wizard. Why wouldn't I be able to teleport? I summon a shadow wolf to maul you.
SD

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

I convert the wolf to help me before it mauls me. Then I use my wolf shaman skillz to summon a frost toem. Anyone who attacks me triggers a heal, and gets hit for damage x=150xDoT/AoD&666-7b*54. Or you could call that insta-kill.

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

Totem, no toem.

supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

@crazyape
You need to lower youre circumstances for making a clan.Maybe you could have a wild animal club that consists of bears,fox's,coyotes,wolfs,etc.

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

Fuhgetahbowtit. Okay, I'll let frost elementals in. That's my only amendment. Just leave meh a comment if ya wanna join.

supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

Sorry I'm in SD.I grab you're tail and light it on fire.

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

I freeze the fire, and invert its element, turning it into an ice flame, and light you on ice fire.

supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

How are you doing all this!?!?!?You're a freakin' WOLF for Pete's sake!

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

Elemental shaman. Booya!

supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

Again.Wolf.ayoob.Thats booya backwards

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

Exactly. Stop being a *** and start playing. And I'll change my armatar, if it'll make you freakin' happy.

supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

Sorry CrazyApe,I'm just jackin with ya.Now where were we again.
P.S.What exactly DID you call me,just out of curiosity.Just show me the starting letter and I'll understand.

supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

You can change your armatar back now.

supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

No I just thought you liked that armatar,I meant no offense whatsoever.
SD

Showing 16-30 of 80