Do you believe dreams can foresee the future
or communicate knowledge?
Have you had a dream that came true?

• 44 Replies
Vurglesplat
Vurglesplat
17 posts
Nomad

I think dreams can possibly prdeict the future cause your brains probably think of what may heppen in the future, but it doesn't really work for me cause i only get like 1 dream every year, I've had only 3 in the past 2 years, and they were strange and will never come true (hopefully!), I can clearly remember what happened in them, in one I was floating around in space and then a huge version of my uncle in a haiwian tourist shirt appeared and i floated in to his mouth then i woke up, the next one was really long like 5 minutes where i had a nice long chat with a boa constricter and a cobra in a barrel (all of us were in the barrel) it was about random stuff like politics,flower pots and people who are afraid of bananas and the last one was only like a few seconds and it was wierd cause it was 3rd person unlike the rest of the dreams and i was staring at a brick (one of those little cuboid red ones) and it was at like a 40 degree angle pointing at me, it was silent with me staring at it for like 5 seconds then I woke up, now I really hope they wont happen in real life.

Didi94
Didi94
6 posts
Jester

ok...either your brain seems to be not very creativ or you just can't remember your dreams because we should've got like two dreams a week at least but there are many people that say, they don't have any dreams what's totally wrong! Everyone has dreams and once I got five dreams in one night, that was crazy....

Ok, back to my dream:
I dreamed, I was in a supermarket with my hamster, which I don't have in reality...But he just jumped out of the cart and I had to run after him -.-'

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Everyone has dreams

ikr. I think it's just forgetting them quickly due to being distracted by reality when you wake up. Like last night I had a lucid dream, but I don't remember what it was about at all. I remember saying during the dream "I'm dreaming" which usually triggers something bad to happen like getting killed or something, but I simply woke up that time.
PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

I had a dream once where I was on a life raft that was heading for New Zealand. 1 year later I met JsaKim that's from New Zealand.

visitlegend
visitlegend
398 posts
Nomad

iVe had a dream of a video game it was assasins creed 3 before it came out then i like pictured the gameplay the multiplayer nd weps nd chars nd The next day i saw the trailer on TV the first day of the trailer O.o
so i believe in dreams

Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

I once dreamed that I woke up and got ready to go to school. Then, I actually woke up and went to school.

I had a dream another time where I was doing something. Then I woke up in my bed. Then I woke up again, for real this time, in my bed.

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

I once dreamed that I woke up and got ready to go to school. Then, I actually woke up and went to school.

Odd. I have dreams like that too.
Sparkytrick1
Sparkytrick1
100 posts
Nomad

I had a dream where I was dying in the hospital and people were calling my name.

Thing is, I just passed out stoned in the tall grass of a field by our beach and my friends were looking for me.

SilvrDrakon
SilvrDrakon
28 posts
Shepherd

This is too many questions to answer slow down lol

KineticNinja
KineticNinja
166 posts
Nomad

I once had a dream that the infamous 'This Thread is Currently About' thread was going to be locked. Sure enough, 2 days later I got on to see that it was.

Yeah similar things have happened to me, isn't it sad how non-creative our imaginations are speaking we are dreaming about games? lol
vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

Haha yea i do believe that dreams can come true because that's what happened to me. I was about to undergo surgery and a couple of days before i had a dream in which i heard i had to undergo another surgery. When i woke up (after the surgery) my mother said in a sad voice; sorry yvonne but you have to undergo another one. Lol i was like yea, i already knew that and she was very surprised about how easy i took it haha.

Demetra
Demetra
62 posts
Nomad

Yes.I think sometimes this happens.Many dreams that i had actualy came true.

Senben9
Senben9
21 posts
Nomad

Sometimes in my dreams I just see a certain image and then i see it the next day

Showing 31-43 of 44