ForumsGamesKingdom Rush thread

81 20893
kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
605 posts
Peasant

This is the offical Kingdom Rush thread. Here you can talk about the pluses about Kingdom Rush, and you may talk about the problems with kingdom rush... all disscution about kingdom rush is welcome...

Kingdom Rush already in top games?

i myself am not suprised by the fact that Kingdom Rush is the highest ranked and already in top games so quickly... here are some reasons:

1) great graphics
2) gameplay is extrodinary... it actually feels like your' actually controling the army
3) you have to plan out a strategy and have to think more in depth than other games
4) ITS AWESOME

please reply and tell what you think about Kingdom Rush!!!!

• 81 Replies
UndeadAngel
UndeadAngel
6 posts
Nomad

Kingdom Rush? Easy, 10/10 game. The graphics are really good, You can upgrade your towers,(Upgrading games are my favorite) And killing little monsters is awesome.

kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
605 posts
Peasant

yeah i agree completely....

the problem is, is that people that read dont comment.... so if you read this, please comment

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

I love Kingdom Rush. But it's not a good game because graphics, that's a really stupid reason a game is good, it could have amazing graphics, but terrible gameplay. Luckily this is not one of those games.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

It's quite a challenging game even on normal mode. Which makes you plan out a strategy on where to put the archers, mages, barracks, artillery, when to upgrade them...etc. Gah, level 12 is so annoying though. It's still a great game.

Jack8black8
Jack8black8
115 posts
Nomad

Nice graphics and it has things that other td games don't such as tunnels that let the mobs tele across part of the map and other stuff like recruitble units and ect. My only complaint about the game is there are way to many new enemies to the point were it feels like its over done. I also wish there was alot more towers to choose from. Also the games becomes fairly hard later on, although in some cases that can make it fun. Either way it was a good game and i enjoyed it.

kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
605 posts
Peasant

Well, i like hearing ppls posts on here! Keep posting about kingdom rush!!!!!

016Bramble
016Bramble
408 posts
Nomad

I love the game because of the gameplay, graphics, and the simplicity.

Most games either throw you into the massive complexity to the point that it's overwhelming or are watered down and sugarcoated so that it's way too easy (although a good story can make up for that). However, Kingdom rush takes you in baby steps so that you can understand the game better and learn what the upgrades actually do.

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

Kingdom rush is easily best TD what I have ever played, beating GemCraft 10-0 and Protectors slightly.
The game is so great, since it has tons of content!Lot of different kinds of enemies, lot of general upgrades, towers can be upgraded 2 different forms,movable units etc.And, actually I didnt find any tower to be completly useless, like in most of TD I dont use some towers at all.

Imo campaing isnt so hard, even on normal, but those challenge missions...They are hard!

LogansRun
LogansRun
11 posts
Shepherd

This is one of the top TD games. Very good Gameplay, Graphics & Sounds.
The bonus to Kingdom Rush is, that's not too complex and easy to understand.

These developer are really passionate developers, and that you see in the game.

Declivity
Declivity
8 posts
Nomad

It's my favorite TD game that I've played, it becomes progressively harder which is good and even if you play on easy you might have problems beating it in later levels, 10/10. Although I do agree that it needs more basic towers instead of just 4.

kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
605 posts
Peasant

what do you mean, BASIC? well, those are the basic towers of the age that this game is in.... if you think of some different towers that would be nice, please share.

turtle225
turtle225
1 posts
Peasant

This game is excellent although i wish there were a few more levels as the only level i was able to get many fully upgraded towers (as in fully upgraded specials on each tower) was on the last level.

i like the game so much that ive played through 3 times... although my save data has suddenly dissapeared 3 times as well and that makes me very dissapointed.

until they fix the saving problem, i will not go through the game again.

Kholkikos
Kholkikos
24 posts
Blacksmith

My last battle:

[url=http://armorgames.com/community/thread/8160952/kingdom-rush-my-last-battle]

Kholkikos
Kholkikos
24 posts
Blacksmith
Declivity
Declivity
8 posts
Nomad

If I were to think of and share towers, it would not be implemented for sure. But nonetheless it's a great game.

Showing 1-15 of 81