ForumsGamesKingdom Rush thread

81 20897
kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
605 posts
Peasant

This is the offical Kingdom Rush thread. Here you can talk about the pluses about Kingdom Rush, and you may talk about the problems with kingdom rush... all disscution about kingdom rush is welcome...

Kingdom Rush already in top games?

i myself am not suprised by the fact that Kingdom Rush is the highest ranked and already in top games so quickly... here are some reasons:

1) great graphics
2) gameplay is extrodinary... it actually feels like your' actually controling the army
3) you have to plan out a strategy and have to think more in depth than other games
4) ITS AWESOME

please reply and tell what you think about Kingdom Rush!!!!

• 81 Replies
russell182
russell182
1 posts
Peasant

I'm having trouble logging in. I am logged into the site, but then when I open the game it doesn't recognize that I am logged in, so I log-in in-game, and it says "Sorry Armor Games services are down". I just purchased premium and it worked for a few days fine (I also had to log-in in-game, but that worked) and then about a week ago it stopped working.

I have cleared cache/cookies etc, even deleted the flash file from my computer.

Anyone know what's wrong?? Thanks!

phobae
phobae
2 posts
Peasant

kingdom rush is a really gerat game. i never played a flashgame with so nice drawn cartoons an such funny animation (e.g. the ships on the map, the sheep, the jumping fish etc.). Sounds an music are also great.
It's sure a 10/10 game and ironhide announced a sequel !! Great!!!

@Dregus2

I'm pretty sure a lot of people look on the popular games section on the home page. That's probably why it's getting its plays.

Well, it had to have a high rating in order to get there, and games with high ratings get alot of plays because they are good. So............ yeah.

Sure the game gets its plays because it's in the popular games section, but how does it get there? There have never been bad games since i visited Armorgames in the last years!!!
So i think only good games get a high number of plays and a good rating!!
Danny752
Danny752
19 posts
King

Nice game, full completed.

Mseneka84
Mseneka84
1 posts
Constable

I love that game.

wasabeef
wasabeef
3 posts
Peasant

gg

solomonhume
solomonhume
2 posts
Grand Duke

My favorite TD games. I have get all the stars on the highest difficulty.

Showing 76-81 of 81