Nomad

Any questions about Islam, ask it here?

Greetings

• 558 Replies
nitin007
nitin007
85 posts
Peasant

how tolerant are muslims toward nonbelievers?

DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

So why doesn't he stop them from killing later?

give me an example how

Bloody murderers? All right, lets say that the entire Egyptian army at that time was bloody murderers. Do you know what happened before the Egyptian army was killed? The last plague of Egypt?

Every first born child was killed. Every one of them. And these where not hardened soldiers sent to kill anyone, they where children. Did those children diverse to die?

Since god is all knowing, then the children could have gotten horrible life when they grow up, or they would become the same as the Egyptian army. So that why god decide they should go to heaven, instead of living a horrible life in earth.

If the US government was omnipotent and omniscient, maybe. Why wouldn't a god be able to stop such a thing?

When a person is evil, he will keep committing crimes. So I dont see your point.

47:4 Now when ye meet in battle those who disbelieve, then it is smiting of the necks until, when ye have routed them, then making fast of bonds; and afterward either grace or ransom till the war lay down its burdens. That (is the ordinance). And if Allah willed He could have punished them (without you) but (thus it is ordained) that He may try some of you by means of others. And those who are slain in the way of Allah, He rendereth not their actions vain.

We are talking about battle/war. your own argument dont support you.

Yes. You obviously saw right threw me.

yes, I did

can only not get news because he is a Muslim.

Yes, you did say that indirectly

And of course I am saying a Muslim can't be a U.S citizen

yes, you did say that to, also indirectly

And it is not like there is tens of thousands of Muslims serving in our own military, fighting the terrorists,

and thanks for proving my point. according to you, it says in Islam to kill non believers, yet there is muslims who fighting terrorism. so I gonna repeat myself, Islam doesn't support terrorism.

Some are. Or are you denying that there are Muslim terrorist?

I am not denying there is very few, but it doesn't mean Islam is support it. They are doing for their own political reason.

Yes, since after I said specifically that Muslim terrorist are not the only terrorist, but are simply the ones America is currently having the biggest threat against. You got me, using your powers of stereotyping, I am obviously a racist. Good job.

Your own fault. We were clearly talking about the rules in Islam, instead you turn the topic to terrorism.

And who America got a threat with. Has nothing to do with Islam.

...Rules for what?

it funny how you insult danielo for not paying attention, yet you yourself haven't.

the whole time you were discussing the rules in Islam, and how barbaric they are. And me giving example, and trying to make you understand that other countries have the same rules.

Weren't we still talking about Allah, who is a superman, drowning the Egyptian army?

Here we have you again, not paying attention. I find it funny, how you immediately insult somebody for not paying attention, yet you do it so often yourself.

The difference between individuals and religion is that religion causes the action. An American troop shoots an innocent and collects it's toes as trophies? That was simply an insane individual. If he where part of the French army, the British army, or just a civilian, he would have done the same thing. His status as a soldier for America doesn't change anything.

how come, people are insane individuals when it comes to countries, but as soon the individual person is a muslim, suddenly it all Islams fault.

But the religion? If a terrorist blows himself up, he would not do it unless he was completely and utterly dedicated to his cause. And he would not do that without his insane religion. Or are you saying he would blow himself up if he was an atheist?

Yes, he would blow himself even if he was an atheist. Let me tell you something, that most Americans dont get.

A terrorist fight for hes political cause, no matter if he is religious or not. That why there is also non religious terrorists, and it alone should be prove enough that it has nothing to do with religion.
Here is how a terrorist think, who happens to be religious. He take advantage of him being religious to fool the enemy(in this case Americans) He attacks for hes political cause, but makes it look like it religions fault. Which make the enemy believe it actually the religions fault. And this way, the enemy will drag the entire religion into the conflict.
I bet you still dont get what I am saying, so I try to explain in another way.
The terrorist organization are not even related to the religion and the religion is against it, but the terrorists make the Americans believe that the religion is related. Which make the Americans drag the religion into the conflict.

*Clap clap clap* Nice reading. Since that is obviously what is happening. Since every one who posted on this sight has been Christian, especially the ones arguing against the Muslims. Especially in the last few pages. Way to pay attention.

*clap clap* to you, nice reading, since he clearly says that.
What danielo trying to say is, that you turn the entire religion into something barbaric, as soon you read a word kill in it. Which is true.

And am I the only one who thinks it is OK to call people out when their religion says "Go slit the necks of the nonbelievers!"?

no, you are the only one who misread it in a degree, that is hard to believe. It almost like you read only 3 words of the entire text.

Since that is obviously what happens. Way to actually read what is being written.

It is what you wrote, so please for the next time, read what you write.
Showing 556-557 of 558