Nomad

Any questions about Islam, ask it here?

Greetings

• 558 Replies
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

ther are jews who say it too {mainly the one from yemmen}.

and about the siha and sunni, its just like the chatolic-protestantic wars, chatolic-orthodox wars adn every other seperetion in religion. you can even say that there was jewdisem-chrristianity war. the only diffrunce that in this war no one was able to win.

and here one more question: did it true that in the Islam it said that in the end of the days, jessus will "come back"? i heared about it in TV and i want to know more.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

ther are jews who say it too {mainly the one from yemmen}.

and about the siha and sunni, its just like the chatolic-protestantic wars, chatolic-orthodox wars adn every other seperetion in religion. you can even say that there was jewdisem-chrristianity war. the only diffrunce that in this war no one was able to win.

and here one more question: did it true that in the Islam it said that in the end of the days, jessus will "come back"? i heared about it in TV and i want to know more.

Reiki000
Reiki000
232 posts
Nomad

And also is it Haram=Unlawful to Listen to music? Cause some Muslims say it has no meaning and u can only listen to songs that are blessing god and glorifiyng him? I.e Religious Songs.

Not really. The thing is, music that can disturb your concentration while your e.g. praying is "haram". It's not really that bad, but it's better not to. So, you can just listen to music, as long as it has no bad sideffects(like what I mentioned above).

did it true that in the Islam it said that in the end of the days, jessus will "come back"? i heared about it in TV and i want to know more.

There are different opinions about the Messiah that will come at the Day of Judgement. It's impossible for us to know how it is going to happen and what really will happen on that day.

A scholar I really respect much says that not exactly Jesus will come, but something morelikely, someone who is a look a like of Jesus, and that the soul of Jesus will be in this body. So, we won't see the Jesus(pbuh) that lived 2000 years ago, but more likely a look a like Jesus, withhis soul, according to this scholar, what most likely is going to happen. Other scholar say that he as person and soul will come at the Day of Judgement, which actually is against the rules of God("you'll live just once on the Earth&quot.

ps. I can't answer your questions for a few days(holiday). Sorry for that

Greetings
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

I would assume that Islamic terrorists groups would be split pretty evenly between the two groups, if that is any indication.

No, every person who kills innocents on purpose and not by a mistake and is killing them not because he is in immediate danger from them is a terrorist and is not muslim for sure no matter if he calls himself so.
314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

No, every person who kills innocents on purpose and not by a mistake and is killing them not because he is in immediate danger from them is a terrorist and is not muslim for sure no matter if he calls himself so.

Oh? And what do you base that off of? No true Scotsman would ever do that, would they?

As you know, the terrorist's main tactics are killing themselves. Even when they use guns, they pretty much send them on suicide missions. If your main way of fighting is suicide, then you are going to have to be pretty dedicated to your cause.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Erm sure, I suppose every army in the world is a suicide machine by your stupendous logic.....

314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

Erm sure, I suppose every army in the world is a suicide machine by your stupendous logic.....

By what logic?

The terrorists literally send people on suicide missions. What was it that Punisher called it? They had a word for it. They literally expect them to die, making them fire until they run out of ammo, which is a death sentence.

Fidaeen attack. That is what he called it.
314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

But what he meant was a Fidayeen attack.

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

The terrorists literally send people on suicide missions. What was it that Punisher called it? They had a word for it. They literally expect them to die, making them fire until they run out of ammo, which is a death sentence.

Fidaeen attack. That is what he called it.

there is a difference b/w blowing yourself up and fighting till you run
out of ammo
314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

there is a difference b/w blowing yourself up and fighting till you run
out of ammo

But they do both. The effect is similar, for either to be used you have to be totally dedicated to the cause.

Notice how when you search for "Fidayeen attack", it brings up a bunch of things classifying it as a "Suicide attack", right next to bomb vests. You would have to be totally dedicated to the cause, their religion, to do either. What you are using is a fallacy known as the "No True Scotsman" fallacy. They where obviously Muslim, and obviously very devote.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

But they do both. The effect is similar, for either to be used you have to be totally dedicated to the cause.

Notice how when you search for "Fidayeen attack", it brings up a bunch of things classifying it as a "Suicide attack", right next to bomb vests. You would have to be totally dedicated to the cause, their religion, to do either. What you are using is a fallacy known as the "No True Scotsman" fallacy. They where obviously Muslim, and obviously very devote.

yes both are willing to die for it but one kills himself and other just hopes that enemy hits him so he can be a martyr
314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

yes both are willing to die for it but one kills himself and other just hopes that enemy hits him so he can be a martyr

So are they or are they not a Muslim? If they want to be a martyr, wouldn't that make them a Muslim? You just said that they where not a Muslim...
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

fidayeen attack... tell me about it...

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

So are they or are they not a Muslim? If they want to be a martyr, wouldn't that make them a Muslim? You just said that they where not a Muslim...

don't twist my words i said
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

i said
Showing 496-510 of 558