ForumsThe TavernHow was your day?

49 5459
Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Anything interesting happen? Put anything down and we'll start a discussion there.

• 49 Replies
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Oh a normal typical boring summer day. Sitting on the computer all day having no life whatsoever. I did play basketball with friends. Nothing interesting. Blah.

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

I went to a meeting for fall sports at my high school and it was basically about turning in physicals and stuff :P
That and I procrastinated on reading a book for Honors English, so I really should be doing that...any minute now...

eatmydust166
eatmydust166
923 posts
Peasant

Mine was pretty good.
I went out for lunch with my dad for his birthday and gave him a Mumford and Sons album. Then we went to my grandma's and played cards. After that I just went home. Then I went out with my friends and came back now. Pretty fun day.

Hellsharky
Hellsharky
56 posts
Nomad

Just a normal day with a laptop at home.
Got bitten by our dog few times.
School starts tomorrow.

Just a normal summerday except school starting.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Haha
I got up and ate and played video games and ate and did nothing and ate and rode my bike and watched tv and went to bed.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Alright, so yesterday, I woke up at 6:45 to go to freshmen orientation at my new high school, which starts on Monday.

After I came home, I played on my Xbox and went on the computer until I had to go to bed.

Today, I woke up at 8:30, came downstairs, went on AG, and I've been here ever since.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

It was pretty good up until about 5 minutes ago. Ever since then, it's been pretty s****y.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

Sorry for the double, but I completely forgot to post why.

My dad had moved out yesterday and said he'd text me or call me later that night...Nothing. Then my older sister had called asking me if he had called me. I said no and asked if he had tried to talk to her. She told me he had called her.

pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

So far my day's been great. I drove to Best Buy and stood outside for a few minutes until it opened, and I bought a CD that came out today. It's going well, usually my days suck.

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

My dad had moved out yesterday and said he'd text me or call me later that night...Nothing. Then my older sister had called asking me if he had called me. I said no and asked if he had tried to talk to her. She told me he had called her

That stinks. My parents aren't divorced, but my dad goes on business trips quite frequently. And when he's not out of town, he's working.

Well, I'm at page 130 something in To Kill a Mockingbird, so I have to read a lot between now and the start of school.
snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

I had my first day of band camp today! We learned the marching positions and music together for our first song! We're going to move to the second tomorrow! A lot of people don't like marching band, but I think it's really fun! Everyone in band is really nice and fun.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Wow, I'm in a band but sadly not all the kids r that great.
Anyway
Today I woke up and played video games. The went golfing from 10 to three. And ate some were in the middle. Then I played videogames and ate and started posting here

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

My day is fine.. Actually, I'm it's noon of August 10 here. I'M IN THE FUTURE!

No really, I'm in school right now and it is bland. I'm glad I can log onto AG and ramble about rubbish. Preparing for exams next month.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Well, i haven't eaten anything in 23 hours, so it was great.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

My day was a lot better then i expected. I was really worried that it would go terrible but it was much better then i thought it would be.

Showing 1-15 of 49