ForumsThe TavernHow was your day?

49 5460
Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Anything interesting happen? Put anything down and we'll start a discussion there.

• 49 Replies
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

What happened, dude?

I wish I could tell you but I can't remember. And that was yesterday. Hmmm.... Maybe I have a problem. With memory I mean. About 99% of my life is kindof a blurr...
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Today was good. I played video games and went out to breakfast and then played video games and spent the rest of the afternoon making a stupid video. It was fun

jstevensgt
jstevensgt
108 posts
Nomad

Watched movies and played on fbook and armor games all day... typical sunday of relaxation

dabadgecollector
dabadgecollector
24 posts
Nomad

Okay I spent half of it looking for new ear buds the old pair broke on me...

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

I woke up, and posted on some threads on Armor Games; then I showered and posted on some more threads. Then I went around the neighborhood to see if any of my friends were around. None of them were, so I returned here to Armor Games and played Shell Shock Live with some AG-friends. After that my friends came by and we went to the local McDonalds to eat. We came back and played soccer in one of their backyards for a while, then I had to come home to go bowling with family. It was fun; I averaged 119 over both games. Next, we went to my grandma's house for pie and ice cream. I played Rummikub with my cousins. Finally, we went home and here I am now.

Overall, a pretty good day. We'll see how tomorrow goes; a lot of not fun stuff...

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

Today was awesome! It rained (always a plus). I had my test out for economics, and I think that went well. I got to hang out with friends and have some computer time. In the evening I had band (always fun).

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Today was alright. I woke up and play video games with my friend(wirelessly) then I watched some tv and played more video games. Then my friend came over and we played risk for like 3 hours until he had to go. It felt like 30 minuets. We didn't finish but I was winning when he left. Then I had dinner and finished Harry potter and the half blood prince and here I am, trying to see how long I can stay awake..... *yawn* can't ...make it....much....longer

needLife
needLife
22 posts
Nomad

this day was good i played CS and Warcraft and that was it xD

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Right now I have a lot of stuff to do before I start school next Wednesday (hard to believe it's already starting again :P).
And I have to go like right now for cc.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

This day was awful. Due to a hangover, we had to clean a boat, and I worked.
Yesterday was great. My friend had a boat-for-a-day. So we bought booze and went to 2 or 3 small coastal villages. Very nice. And I was on vacation on Spain from 8 august to 13 august. Very nice.

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

I get pizza later.

Can't get any better than that.

Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

I get a 5 lb roast later.

It can still get better.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Bit boring, I didn't really do anything today. Just went to two different Walmarts looking for some games for my PS3 but they're all out of stock. I'll see if I can go to Bestbuy tomorrow or the Walmart a few miles away.

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

Following a large game of Capture the Flag, which I won 2-0, I went home, sat down, and turned on some Reach. Cause I need to teabag. It is a part of who I am.

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

It was fine got to go to da beach today and eat some fro-yo

Showing 31-45 of 49