ForumsThe TavernHow was your day?

49 5461
Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Anything interesting happen? Put anything down and we'll start a discussion there.

• 49 Replies
gbnxc
gbnxc
190 posts
Nomad

My day was alright it was kinda boring though i spent the night at my friend's house last night so i was exhausted

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

Well since it's August, it was boring. Sat around, did nothing. I had a milkshake (biggest highlight of the day). But now my favorite part of the day: Sittin' in my snuggie with a glass of crushed ice in a recline chair on AG. The life...

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

So far the best day was last Friday going to the beach messing around. Most of the summer was just sitting at home and on the computer or video games, or just playing basketball or football (American football for those of you who are wondering).

supersmiley
supersmiley
842 posts
Nomad

im at OBX right now, and going to the beach everyday never gets old

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

I had cross country training at the high school for the first time and it was pretty intense. Before, I had been running about 2.5-2.6 miles, but today I ran/ walked about 5! Now I know why there's only about 10 kids on the boy's cross country team...including me lol :P

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

My Dad took me paragliding which was beyond awesome.
I got a new laptop.
& now i'm watching heroes. :]

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

My Dad took me paragliding which was beyond awesome.
I got a new laptop.
& now i'm watching heroes. :]

But it's only noon. Wait which day you talking about?
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

But it's only noon. Wait which day you talking about?

It's only noon where you are.
There are different time zones.
In Indonesia it is 11pm.
snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

Another awesome day of Band Camp! We almost completely memorized the marching and music for our first two songs! In just two days (14 hours) of work! That's awesome! Band is just so fun...

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

My day was boring. Just sat around and watched tv and played mw2 (I got two kills with one sniper shot, hilight of my day. Ugh that's sad) and yeah that's pretty much it. I will have a better post tomorrow..... that is if I can convince myself that my 25 tactical nuke kill streak is not important

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Today was way worse then before. A lot of things went right but not things that were important to me. And what upset me was very important to me.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

In the morning I used the bathroom and ate breakfast. Then in the early afternoon I got online for about two hours to check my Facebook, I talked with some friends. After that I went to take a shower and get ready for the day. At about six PM I left with my family to go to a restaurant and eat dinner, then when we got done eating we headed home for a party. The party lasted about two-three hours, when it was over I went up to my room and got online. I've been online ever since. Now I'm considering going to sleep in a few minutes.

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

I had my second day so far of cross country training and some more of my friends were there. Also, it seemed a lot easier to run (although we ran a shorter distance) so that was nice.

Today was way worse then before. A lot of things went right but not things that were important to me. And what upset me was very important to me

What happened, dude?
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Woke up a noon, did stuff. Some friends texted and called me at about two, I went walking around with them up until now. I met up with about four-five other people with them, we played football, went to some girls house, went to another friends house, played basketball, then it started getting dark. I'm exhausted and my feet hurt.

calemango
calemango
82 posts
Nomad

Unfortunately, the weather was bad, so I couldn't play with the kids near my block as I regularly do, instead today I watched movies on HBO and was reading mangas online as well as other less interesting stuff. Yup, I haven't had a lot of lazy days over the summer.

Showing 16-30 of 49