ForumsThe TavernWhy did you make an armorgames account?

53 7411
daniel5533
daniel5533
160 posts
Nomad

I was just curious to see the comments and i wanted to submit my highscores

• 53 Replies
ClockworkAmelia
ClockworkAmelia
54 posts
Farmer

I just wanted to be able to save my gaming data for things like Gemcraft and use it to login for stuff like Shell Shock Live. Just recently I got bored enough to start rating and poking around the forums. :P

gbnxc
gbnxc
190 posts
Nomad

it started because i wanted to have an account for shellshock live

Declivity
Declivity
7 posts
Nomad

I wanted to see the comments of a game and also for ShellShock Live.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

I was curious about the comments too. I then noticed the community tab at the top, saw all the great threads, and decided to join in.

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

I had been playing on AG a while and one game I really liked (don't remember which) was only rated as a 2. Upon noticing that, I decided that it was high time I started actually contributing to the site by Rating games and leaving comments.

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

Well, I've been playing games here for awhile and just decited to make an account. First I only came here for the points but decited to also be more active in the forums then to just rate games and such.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

I was just playing games and decided to join. I didn't notice the forums until later on.

Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

I wanted to see all the comments and I wanted to rate games.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

my ep1 data got deleted twice so i made an account (and it still got deleted twice XD)

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I was upset that I couldn't see comments or rate games. So I made an account.

Dregus2
Dregus2
492 posts
Blacksmith

Wanted to comment and interact with other users.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I made it for exit path and for posting highscores

swagman
swagman
153 posts
Nomad

I did it because Of Stick War.(I signed up over a year ago

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

I wanted to have XP on Shell Shock Live, so I made an account. Then I went to my profile, and got thoroughly involved in this wonderful site...

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I'd say, partly because of the amazing forum that's like no other forum in existence (I realized that after browsing it for less than a few minutes) and partly because I wanted to see my name on the front page.

So here I am, almost 3 years later, and I'm part of the awesome forum and my name is on the front page. I guess I've accomplished both of my original AG goals. Now for that admin position....

Showing 1-15 of 53