Nomad

whats the longest you've gone without sleep? ive only gone 20 hours

• 56 Replies
acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

:/
I believe the longest was about... 30 hours? I woke up at 8, then pulled an all nighter, then crashed at 2 in the afternoon. I slept until 9, ate, then went back to sleep.

Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

The longest I've gone was the only time I didn't feel tired at all.

It was during school, so wake up 6:30am, stay up all day/night, voluntarily slept around 6pm the next day.

About 36 hours?

ianhq
ianhq
150 posts
Nomad

about 6 hours. Just kidding!
Ive gone exactly 33 hours without sleeping because i had a paper due at school an tuesday and it was monday and i hadn't started yet. I failed with a 43 on that paper....

dabadgecollector
dabadgecollector
24 posts
Nomad

I would say 42 because I had to work on a long project over the weekend for school.

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Two days straight. I was young and Cartoon Network (back when they still had Toonami) was running a weekend long marathon of Dragonball Z.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

Two days, lots of caffeine, sugar, and other people, so we where busy the whole time.

crazydumdum
crazydumdum
203 posts
Nomad

3 day/nights of partying at my house when my parents were gone

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

Hmmm... Probably about 22 hours for me. I woke up early one day, spent the night with friends and almost pulled an all-nighter. Almost.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Somewhere around sixty hours. I spent most of it waiting in airports and flying around though. Anticipation kept me awake. I didn't feel tired when I arrived in New Zealand on the morning of the third day, so I didn't collapse due to jet lag.

The longest I've stayed up of my own volition would be more like 36 hours.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I don't think I've ever stayed awake for more than 24 hours, if even that much. I don't necessarily get tired, I just get bored. I know I could stay awake for much longer, but I choose not to because I can't think of any reason why I would cause myself so much boredom.

TheAtheist
TheAtheist
132 posts
Peasant

Exactly 49 1/2 hours. I had finals plus a project to do. I opened up a pack of double shot espressos and a few monsters and I was good. I slept through whole entire next day.

divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

When I was sick for like 3 days i didn't sleep at all. I only drank water. Also it was friday when I got better.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

The longest time I've went without sleep is seventy-two hours. When I finally fell asleep, it was the best sleep ever. I think I was asleep for about eighteen-twenty hours.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Roughly about thirty six hours also.

I've went like a only sleeping 12 hours or so. But an hour nap here and there breaks the record.

Keyara
Keyara
370 posts
Nomad

Probably about two and half to three days. I was sick and just felt so awful that I couldn't sleep. Voluntarily though, about three days. It for the final in my English class. We had to write a paper, it could be about anything. However, it was a very long paper and we only had two days to write it. So, I got up at 7:00am to go to school. Went to school, that was the day it was assigned. I think it was a Monday. The paper was due Wednesday. So, I didn't sleep again until Wednesday night at about 10:00pm.

Showing 1-15 of 56