160 posts
Nomad

whats the longest you've gone without sleep? ive only gone 20 hours

• 56 Replies
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

18 hours. Maybe not a record, but it's no reason to be up longer.

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

A while back I was at my friends house for a sleep over party, and we all did an all nighter, but we crashed at 11:00 so thats probably 24 or 25 hours.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

Four Days. Don't ask.

I died in my bed, and slept like a rock for 18 hours for the next few nights afterwards.

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

I believe the longest I've stayed up was about 17 hours. I usually stay up for about 16 or so hours on weekends/Summer days.

173 posts
Nomad

38 Hours due to Jet-Lag.

toroloco70
toroloco70
10 posts
Jester

19 hours though..

daniel5533
daniel5533
160 posts
Nomad

I just broke my record, 24 hours!!

Bartemis
Bartemis
60 posts
Nomad

Um believe it or not (with all seriousness) about 6 and a half days. My cousins were in town and i baught like 8 of those 5 hour energy packs, that was for the night, during the day we just ate a lot. he textd me when he woke up after the car ride home, his mom even asked me, "What did you do to him? hes never slept this much on a car ride!" so yeah, plus during the night we just played xbox, typically zombies, that usually keeps people awake.

Bartemis
Bartemis
60 posts
Nomad

we were going crazy by day 3 it was so much fun

jayjay9
jayjay9
485 posts
Peasant

The longest time i was sleepless was 20,5 hours..not so much

Brzedzed
Brzedzed
36 posts
Peasant

37 hours. 10 am to 11pm the next day.

Brzedzed
Brzedzed
36 posts
Peasant

Did some research, turns out the longest someones gone without sleeping was 18 Days, 21 Hours, 40 minutes. This was during a rocking chair contest of all things. He suffered from hallucinations and other mental health issues for close to half of those days, and they lasted until he slept. He reportedly slept for 2 days afterwards until he needed to eat. Pretty crazy stuff.

Hellsharky
Hellsharky
56 posts
Nomad

Hmm. I can't remember correctly because it was quite while ago. I think it was about 20 hours had many tents on the upcoming day so didn't sleep almost at all.

awesomenessperson7
awesomenessperson7
149 posts
Nomad

20-25 hours I woke up at 6-7 am for school and went to a friends after school stayed up until 7am got 3 hours of sleep and then my friends brother woke me up

R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

I can't seem to sleep at the moment at all, I've been almost 3 days without sleep, this is my longest.

Showing 16-30 of 56