160 posts
Nomad

whats the longest you've gone without sleep? ive only gone 20 hours

• 56 Replies
thekingoftheworld
thekingoftheworld
32 posts
Nomad

42 hours. it was when we went back from england with school i stood up at 6 in the morning went from hastings to london where we where until 12 in the evning than went to dover where we got on a ferry to calais and we arived back at school at 10 in the morning and i went to bed at 12 in the evning beccouse there was a good movie at the television.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

I'm not sure, but hey, sinister/fun fact, you will die after ten days' total lack of sleep! ;-D

JellyBear
JellyBear
229 posts
Nomad

I think I have gone a full day without sleep. I was staying up playing World of Warcraft until finally I stopped to go to bed after falling asleep at the keyboard. /facepalm.

JellyBear
JellyBear
229 posts
Nomad

I think I have gone a full day without any sleep. I stayed up playing a marathon of World of Warcraft without rest. I finally went to bed after falling asleep at the keyboard a few times. /facepalm.

eatmydust166
eatmydust166
923 posts
Peasant

I would have to say approximately 48hours when I was hanging with friends. When you're entertained, it is easier for you to stay up. I've only done it once, but I don't think I can do it again.
Second place would have to approximately be 36hours, because I was having personal issues. It's hard to get rest when their is problems with someone you know.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

don't really know. i have a terrible sense of time.
whenever i go to a party with friends, i'm always up the whole time. and the next day. and some of the next day, but only a little, and then i sleep for the rest of the day and night and wake up all perfect in the morning!

daniel5533
daniel5533
160 posts
Nomad

i finally beat two days straight without going to sleep
i started on the 15 of january at 11 am

mattduggan13
mattduggan13
1,795 posts
Nomad

i havent slept one time for almost 15 days. this was when i tried breaking the guinness world record for longest time without sleeping. i started hallucinating, so yeah. i didnt win. i was pretty close, though

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

the longest time without sleep was for me 5 days in a row.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I think it might be 23 hours, which is really, really sad

Although right now it's 8:30am and I haven't slept so I'm on track to break that sorry excuse for a record.

Showing 46-55 of 56