ForumsThe TavernThe News thread (for AG)

78 7110
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

What's been happening amigos?

Tell me news.

• 78 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

What's been happening amigos?

Your comments are still closed. I has a sad.
acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

Ouch. That's harsh dude

Well atleast I gave you a super hero name dude. The I.D. That's cool! (Oh, and if you didn't know, it stands for Ian Douglas)
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

I'm not sure if anyone said it yet, but you can now post images on comments, which is making those artistic mods go crazy...

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

I'm not sure if anyone said it yet, but you can now post images on comments,

People have been doing it for years. It isn't new.

I've heard of this new thread full of gossip, news , and conversation. It's actually pretty cool. Fulled of lawlz.
d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

W-was that a horse that Strop posted on Cenere's profile? Bestiality is not what I usually see on the web, unless I stumble onto /b/ at the wrong time.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

Ouch. That's harsh dude.

Hoarded Dr. Pepper can make you do crazy things.

I was drinking at the time...

W-was that a horse that Strop posted on Cenere's profile?

CANNOT UNSEE
calemango
calemango
82 posts
Nomad

[quote]You clearly have not seen the trash can. Theres currently several hundred residents in TC Suites.

God, I bet thats where rich hobos live, with cable, and financial problems (don't the rich sometimes have them) as well as an incinerator as an enemy. Who knew hobos had these advancements in their secret society. Not that I'm calling anybody a hobo or anything like that.

calemango
calemango
82 posts
Nomad

The rest is mine, sorry I'm so tired I made a mistake with the quote button, haven't really slept.

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

God, I bet thats where rich hobos live

Hobos probably don't have internet, which means they don't know about AG, which means they don't know what the password is for our trashcan.

Don't get me wrong, it's a nice trashcan.
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

God, I bet thats where rich hobos live, with cable, and financial problems (don't the rich sometimes have them) as well as an incinerator as an enemy. Who knew hobos had these advancements in their secret society. Not that I'm calling anybody a hobo or anything like that.

No, everyone who isn't as awesome as me lives in the Trash Can. The roster shows that you currently reside in... Suite 1048.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Is it me or has this thread randomly popped out of nowhere while I've been toiling away at school?

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

People have been doing it for years. It isn't new.

Posting images on profile comments is an extremely new feature.
acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

The roster shows that you currently reside in... Suite 1048.

As first member of the trashcan, I hope I'm staying in 456. Kim Kardashian lives next door. Don't forget the in room jacuzzi.

Wait, are we a bit off topic?
acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

Well once I saw someone post an image in 2008. I forget where I saw it though.

Is it me or has this thread randomly popped out of nowhere while I've been toiling away at school?

Well, Asherlee asked what was the word around AG. Then we started talking about gossip, then news, then the trashcan...
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

No.

Wait, are we a bit off topic?

Yes.

My fair share of news: Exit Path 2 is out (yay), I'm still semi-inactive and waiting for AG3.
Showing 61-75 of 78