ForumsThe TavernThe News thread (for AG)

78 7109
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

What's been happening amigos?

Tell me news.

• 78 Replies
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

In other news, Maverick and his newly-found Alt-account rights corps is suing me for the unethical treatment of alt-accounts. It has a bit to go before the hearing will take place though. AG court systems are notoriously long.

I miss AG.

I have some news. Some weirdo posted a new picture in the picture thread.
d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

But it's a nice trash can right?

I'm afraid not. And we are stuck in it for the rest of our lives. But on the bright side, at least we'll move to a large unmarked grave when we die! (aka: A ditch.)

Gossip on AG, eh? Time to make some.

I heard that AG is going to be bought by Google.
I heard that somebody hacked into AG as an admin and is now deleting random profiles.
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

I heard that AG is going to be bought by Google.

http://myfacewhen.com/images/32.jpg
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Uhm, REAL news...how many times must I refine the thread name to get it right?

Love the pictures, Ash! I need to get some of mine in. I've been holding out on you guys. Take that either in a good way or bad.

Highfire and Maverick are both videogame wrestlers.

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

I heard that somebody hacked into AG as an admin and is now deleting random profiles.

Oh great, he's probably starting the A's first...

Is Cormyn (A.K.A: The I.D) doing anything to stop it?
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

In other news, Maverick and his newly-found Alt-account rights corps is suing me for the unethical treatment of alt-accounts. It has a bit to go before the hearing will take place though. AG court systems are notoriously long.

Not if the Armor Games Civil Liberites Union (AGCLU) has anything to say about it. I would make a thread explaining the AGCLU, but then it'd get delted like my 'General Theory of the Graintom' thread.

I'm afraid not. And we are stuck in it for the rest of our lives. But on the bright side, at least we'll move to a large unmarked grave when we die! (aka: A ditch.)

But you guys have cable! Its over 1000 channels, all in HD! And a ditch? Please, I'm not that cheap. I'd use a heavy, industrial-grade incenerator.

heard that somebody hacked into AG as an admin and is now deleting random profiles.

But Cormyn does that anyways...
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Love the pictures, Ash! I need to get some of mine in. I've been holding out on you guys. Take that either in a good way or bad.

If I did it, you HAVE to do it.

It's written in AG policy in small print.
acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

But you guys have cable! Its over 1000 channels, all in HD!

What would be the point of cable if the TV won't fit in the trash can. I myself can't fit in a trash can alone...

News thread? SWEET!

AG Acmed Action News

Breaking news, several users of the Armor Games community are now stuck in a trash can falling down a ditch. That is all.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

To do that, I have to get a haircut...hey fancy that, that's exactly what I was going to do before this thread was created! *skips to the car*

Kingdom Rush, a recent flash game, is the highest rated game on AG.....even higher than Sonny.....Let that sink in.

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

Kingdom Rush, a recent flash game, is the highest rated game on AG

As for now. As for I acmed will soon make a game as high as the moon. MUAHAHAHAHA!

Since the thread title was already changed like 3 times, can we change it now to "Acmed Land".
d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

Time for the weather!

We have a fairly active day with a 41% chance of spam. The Tavern has had quite a bit of traffic, so watch out for fast moving threads.

Anyways, Sonny 3. D_dude wants it. D_dude better get it. Soon. Or a certain trashcan will get a lot less fun.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

What would be the point of cable if the TV won't fit in the trash can. I myself can't fit in a trash can alone...

You clearly have not seen the trash can. Theres currently several hundred residents in TC Suites.

AG Acmed Action News

I presume that its on ABC (Armor's Brodcasting Corporation)?

AGCLU Propoganda comes on at six though, so you'd have to talk to the executives about that.
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Kingdom Rush, a recent flash game, is the highest rated game on AG.....even higher than Sonny.....Let that sink in.

Yes, I couldn't sleep earlier this week and discovered it. I am addicted. Except I don't have time to be addicted to something.
acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

How long has it been? An hour? Since the thread started? And 5 pages. Hehe wow!

As for the journey to AG3, there has been some controversy here. Nobody knows when we are sailing off the island of Armor Games version 3. We are all very very confused. Back to you Maverick!

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

This is actually entertaining and I'm catch up on stuff.

Showing 31-45 of 78