ForumsThe TavernThe News thread (for AG)

78 7111
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

What's been happening amigos?

Tell me news.

• 78 Replies
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

I added a new Dwarven vow to my About page. I've been shooting news in this thread so fast I'm starting to run out. That list should give you a couple chuckles. If not, you're a teetotaler.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

o hai Ash. I'm not sure if anyone said this but Exit Path 2 is released a few weeks ago.

Anyways, Sonny 3. D_dude wants it. D_dude better get it. Soon. Or a certain trashcan will get a lot less fun.

Krin is working on Sinjid first so don't expect Sonny 3 in a while.
acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

This is actually entertaining and I'm catch up on stuff.

It's funny to see all of these news reports.

You clearly have not seen the trash can. Theres currently several hundred residents in TC Suites.

I think I'm starting to like the Trash Can.
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

MOOOOOARRRRRRR

Seriously, post more.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Exit Path 2 is released a few weeks ago.

was* ...What's with my grammar today? D:

Oh and Learn to Fly 2 came out too.
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

Does it have to be about AG?

Yes, or the AGCLU will get you.

'In other news, the Hearing in 'AGCLU v. Moderator Freakenstein' has been moved from 'indefinate' to 'tomorrow'. The AGCLU has gathered it's witnesses, the Persecutors are ready for action. Moderator Freakenstein is expected to defend himself.'

'And now for sports.'
Sonatavarius
Sonatavarius
1,322 posts
Farmer

One of AG's mods, Asherlee, recently came out of hiatus for a little while.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

I thought of a new April Fool's joke a couple days ago. That I won't mention. To the general public. To the standard AG citizen.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

To the standard AG citizen.

Well, we allready established that I'm the best person here.
d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

I thought of a new April Fool's joke a couple days ago. That I won't mention. To the general public. To the standard AG citizen.

I do not need to know. Your plot has been foiled already. Next year's evil plan to trick most of us will not be a success.
acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

It's probably gonna be like something where everyone gets a perma ban, but says something ridiculous like "Your account has been permanently banned for being active in the forums. We all know you don't have social life, so banning your account will get you one."

Sonatavarius
Sonatavarius
1,322 posts
Farmer

Do I get a merit for calling you out on a April fools joke this early?

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

It's probably gonna be like something where everyone gets a perma ban, but says something ridiculous like "Your account has been permanently banned for being active in the forums. We all know you don't have social life, so banning your account will get you one."

...But then there's no community on AG, and it instantly dies...Besides I think a certain someone's mind has thought of a much more twisted prank.
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

Well for starts, Freak is probably trying to get me banned, so he doesn't have to face me and the AGCLU later on.

I WILL NOT BE SILENCED!

cormyn
cormyn
2,891 posts
Nomad

I heard that somebody hacked into AG as an admin and is now deleting random profiles.

Is Cormyn (A.K.A: The I.D) doing anything to stop it?
But Cormyn does that anyways...

Ouch. That's harsh dude.
Showing 46-60 of 78