ForumsForum GamesAlphabet Game

5318 991704
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

The game is very similar to this except it's impossible to do it all in 90 seconds here.

Rules are simple: starting person makes a scenario and starts a sentence with a letter. The next person starts another sentence with the next letter, the person after that does the same and so on. When we eventually reach the starting letter, the person who hit that letter creates a new scenario, picks a new letter, and it starts over.

Example: (starting letter = B, scenario = the office building's on fire)

Person 1: "Bring me this month's financial reports."
Person 2: "Can't you see the building's on fire?"
Person 3: "Does it matter?"
Person 4: "Everyone else is evacuating."

Ok now it starts
Scenario = You're on the Titanic when it crashes into the iceberg; Starting letter = J

"Just keep calm and go back to your cabbins."

• 5,318 Replies
Marcos222
Marcos222
279 posts
Nomad

"Wow." I thought. Then, by telepathy, I told Lucas: "My name is-" and I heard the second scream. I teleported to there, and I saw HIM. As most of you know, he has no pupils. He quickly ran to the fog- but I catched him before. He started punching me, just like if he wanted to kill me, but he noticed I had armor. HIM made his punches become made of acid. He also noticed the amulet. He punched it, and I died. but as I knew regeneration, I regenerated the amulet, without him seeing. I materialize the best gun in the world- *cough* universe *cough* - and shoot him, to no avail. He noticed I shot him, and tried to kill me, and luckily, to no avail too! I made the plasma be made of acid, and when I shot him, he died. (HECK, I wish I one saw him in my SP.)

LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

Xylophone. I come back to life realizing that i had been taken over by an alien. I get my sword out and have a Star Wars fight with the alien. I win because the goodies always do.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

(gonna do the U post)

Unaware, marcos222's power was actually duplicated behind his back, and given to bladerunner to gain more power (for he really was from the 7th dimension as he mentioned earlier). with his power level near infinite, he begins his plans to take over the universe. he creates an army out of pure energy and sends them to earth for the seige and occupation of earth.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

(crap, wrong page, have to do another post)

ZING! lucas was suddenly cut down by one of bladerunner's soldiers. the new enemy has begun the assault.

Marcos222
Marcos222
279 posts
Nomad

"Aaaah, that's NOT going to happen." I said, before I went back in time to stop Bladerunner from killing lucas. I teleport to lucas, and without him knowing, I materialize a second legendary blade, and kills Blade.

LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

Bladerunner was no match for me and you. He and his soldiers are easy for the power of our invincible amulets!

Marcos222
Marcos222
279 posts
Nomad

"Crap, I just remembered something!" I flied to my home world, to speak to my family, explaining why so late. When I went back to earth, my who body was shaking, and after 15 seconds, I dismayed.

Marcos222
Marcos222
279 posts
Nomad

Crap, [...] my whole [...]
LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

Don't worry, he'll be fine. He has already died loads of times so nothing can harm him now!

Chrisirhc1996
Chrisirhc1996
87 posts
Peasant

Especially since one of his death was from being pinched to death with razor-sharp nails.

Marcos222
Marcos222
279 posts
Nomad

"Failed"

LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

God Marcos222, i didn't know you had the energy and strength to break a rule - your one worded comment.

Chrisirhc1996
Chrisirhc1996
87 posts
Peasant

How very dare you, Marco!

LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

I know right. I am absolutely appalled!

Chrisirhc1996
Chrisirhc1996
87 posts
Peasant

Just think about what you have done, Marco, and I will put back my giant longsword.

Showing 1576-1590 of 5318